Over the last 18 months, governments have printed an unbelievably large amount of money. And while these measures help the economy to rise and thrive, the consequences can be severe for everyone.
Brent: How to Trade OPEC Meeting
2021-08-11 • Updated
What will happen?
On Thursday, August 12, during the day members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) will discuss a range of issues regarding energy markets and, most importantly, agree on how much oil they will produce. More information about this meeting you can find in the related article.
In this article, we will discuss two possible scenarios for Brent price movement within the next 7-10 days.
On the daily chart, the classic 1-2-3 pattern has formed, as:
- 1 Pivot point appeared after a strong trend movement.
- The price broke through the previous trend line and set the 2 pivot point
- The price could not renew the previous high (3 pivot point lower than the 1 one).
There are two trading options available for trading this pattern.
- If the price rises higher than the 3 pivot point ($75), it will move up to $82.5.
- On the contrary, if the price breaks through 2 pivot point level ($67.5), the target will be $60.
Why brothers? If you put an oil chart on the S&P500 chart, you will find out that these assets have a strong correlation…
Besides US Retail Sales data, Australian Unemployment Rate and New Zealand GDP this week will bring us Quadruple Witching – one of the four most important days of a year for futures and options!
Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currencies…
Novavax tried to fulfill more than 2 billion doses of vaccine, but the campaign is now delaying too much due to production lags. Is that a sell sign for investors?
Such big companies as Netflix, Tesla, and Johnson & Johnson have revealed their financial results for the third quarter.