What will happen? FOMC press conference is among the primary methods the Fed uses to communicate with investors regarding monetary policy…
EUR/USD very little changed since this morning
2020-10-30 • Updated
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
EUR/JPY: The EUR/JPY pair has just surpassed the Tenkan sen level. A failed attempt to move higher will lead the pair into fresh lows.
US Market View
- EUR/USD very little changed since this morning trading at the area of 1.1680, while USDJPY is trading at 104.50
- Wall Street was set to tumble again on Friday, triggered by a sell-off in tech heavyweights following their underwhelming business updates, with a record rise in coronavirus cases and nerves over the presidential election adding to a downbeat mood.
- Apple fell 4% in trading before the opening bell after it posted the steepest drop in quarterly iPhone sales in two years due to the late launch of new 5G phones.
- Amazon fell 1.7% after it forecast a jump in costs related to COVID-19 and Facebook shed 1.5% as it warned of a tougher 2021.
- Google parent Alphabet Inc climbed 7% after it beat estimates for quarterly sales as businesses resumed advertising.
The US broad-market index, S&P 500, has been pressed below the 50-day moving average for the first time since March! Why?
Bitcoin At the end of the past week, Bitcoin broke through the big resistance level of $50 400 and reached $51 500 after the worse-than-expected US labor data…
What will happen? Amazon announced the company is going to make a 1 – 20 stock split on June 3 after the trading session close (23:30 GMT+3)…
How to understand if an economy is accelerating or decelerating? What are the indicators that can guide us in this interpretation? One of the ways in which we can assess this situation is precisely the household consumption, which fundamentally refers to…
Credit cycles (or leverage cycles) represent moments in the economy of a country when families and companies get indebted, in order to invest or to spend in different segments, which ends up positively influencing the level of the general economic…