Last week marked the consolidation for the most active assets of March 1-15 (which is oil and gold). But next week has a lot to show, be ready to take part!
GBP/USD: market going test next support
2019-11-11 • Updated
The price is consolidating. Also, we've got a "V-Top" pattern, so the market is likely going to test the 34 Moving Average in the short term. If a pullback from this line arrives afterwards, bulls will have a green light to achieve the next resistance at 1.3057 - 1.3083.
We've got a bearish "V-Top" pattern, which pushed the price towards the 55 Moving Average. So, the market is likely going to test the next support at 1.2982. If we have a pullback from this level, there'll be an opportunity to have another upward price movement in the direction of resistance at 1.3047 - 1.3057.
GBP/USD has managed to rise for the third trading day in a row including today’s Asian session, while the daily technical indicators are moving higher gradually.
As warned over the past few days, gold is not in a position to keep on rising. Yesterday gold managed to rise all the way to $1,916.
Are you aware of the recent crackdown by the SEC on major cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance US and Coinbase? Surprisingly, savvy Bitcoin traders seem unfazed, as options-based implied volatility metrics indicate. It appears that the lawsuits were anticipated and already factored into the market. Implied volatility reflects investors' expectations of price turbulence, but little evidence of heightened concern exists.
Let's dive into the recent debt ceiling saga in the US and its implications for the economy, deficit, and inflation. The good news is that a new debt deal is on the horizon, saving us from a potential default on June 5. Phew! This deal will impact the economy by providing stability and avoiding a financial catastrophe.
Get ready for some suspense as the Bank of Canada faces a tough decision on whether to raise interest rates or keep them on hold. The resilient Canadian economy and the goal of curbing inflation further are at the heart of this dilemma. While some money markets and economists predict another rate hike, others believe the central bank should exercise caution and wait, hinting at a possible increase later in the summer.