How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
Forex Guidebook: Beginner
FBS Trading School Beginner
In this section, you will learn what is Forex trading. You will make all the steps necessary to start trading currencies. Here you will find everything a beginner needs to know: the basic Forex terms and definitions, as well as the instructions on how much money to spend on one trade, how to calculate profit and how to manage risks.
- What Is Forex
- The Advantages and Risks of Trading Forex
- When is the Forex Market Open?
- What Software Do You Need for Trading?
- How to trade?
- Forex Demo Account
- Currency Pairs in Forex Trading
- Bid-Ask Spread
- Types of Trading Orders: Market, Limit, Stop, Trailing Stop, Stop-Limit
- What are Lots, Points, and Leverage
- Calculating profits
- How to determine position size?
- How Much Do You Need to Start Trading Forex
- Leverage and Margin: How Can You Use Them in Forex Trading?
- How to open and close a trade in MetaTrader?
- What Are Rollover and Swap and How to Use Them When Trading?
- Economic Calendar: How to Read and Use