How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
The Crab is another harmonic pattern that is derived from the Gartley pattern. The special thing about it is the long XA and CD swings. Point D is far away and lies beyond the starting point X. This is what differentiates the Crab from other harmonic patterns.
Here are the key parameters of a Crab pattern:
- Point B is at the 38.2-61.8% retracement of XA.
- Point C can be at the 38.2%-88.6% retracement of AB.
- Point D can be found at the 224%-316% extension of AB or at the 161.8% extension of XA. The closer D is to the 161.8% extension of X, the stronger is the signal of this pattern.
How to trade crab pattern
- The entry is at point D. Always wait for the market to reverse from CD before opening your trade.
- Take Profit may be at 61.8% of CD (TP1), and 127.2% of CD (TP2).
- Put a Stop Loss in line with your rules of risk management.
Let's see how a Crab pattern may look on the chart. Point B is at the 61.8% retracement of XA. Point D is near the 161.8% extension of the XA.
2022-05-17 • Updated
Other articles in this section
- Structure of a Trading Robot
- Building a Trading Robot without Programming
- How to Launch Trading Robots in MetaTrader 5?
- Algorithmic Trading: What Is It?
- Fibonacci Ratios and Impulse Waves
- Guidelines of Alternation
- What is a triangle?
- Double Three and Triple Three patterns
- Double Zigzag
- Zig Zag and Flat Patterns in Trading
- Advanced techniques of position sizing
- Truncation in the Elliott Wave Theory
- What is an extension?
- Ending Diagonal Pattern
- How to trade gaps
- Leading diagonal pattern
- Wolfe waves pattern
- Three drives pattern
- ABCD Pattern
- Harmonic patterns
- What is an impulse wave?
- Motive and corrective waves. Wave degrees
- Introduction to the Elliott Wave Theory
- How to trade breakouts
- Trading Forex news
- How to place a Take Profit order?
- Risk management
- How to place a Stop Loss order?
- Technical indicators: trading divergences