Why is FBS the best broker for online trading?
FBS is a legitimate Forex broker regulated by the International Financial Services Commission, license IFSC/000102/198, which makes it trustworthy and reliable. We offer our clients the best trading conditions on the market, including different bonuses, convenient trading tools such as Indices trading and Stock trading among trading classic currency pairs, regular promotions, the most transparent affiliate commission up to $80 per lot, 24/7 customer support, and more.
How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to activate Level Up Bonus?
Open Level Up Bonus account in web or mobile version of FBS Personal Area and get up to $140 free to your account.
Can I withdraw $140 from Level Up Bonus?
Level Up Bonus is a great way to start your trading career. You cannot withdraw the bonus itself, but you can withdraw the profit gained on trading with it if you fulfill the conditions required:
- Verify your email address
- Get the bonus in your Web Personal Area for free $70, or use the FBS – Trading Broker app to get free $140 for trading
- Connect your Facebook account to the Personal Area
- Complete a short trading class and pass a simple test
- Trade for at least 20 active trading days with no more than five days missed
Success! Now you can withdraw the profit earned with the $140 Level Up Bonus
What is a demo account on Forex?
The Instructions for opening a Forex account
You don’t have to spend your own money on Forex right from the beginning of your trading journey. Most brokers offer you demo accounts, which let you test out the Forex market with virtual money using real market data. Using a demo account is a good way to learn how to trade. You will be able to practice on real data, but without any real risk of losing money. In such way you will be able to learn everything you need to be a Forex Pro much faster. To try this account, choose Demo upon registering an account with FBS.
Demo trading pros and cons
A demo account gives you a perfect way to practice your trading skills without wasting real money.
It sounds tempting, but there are some pitfalls to consider.
First of all, demo accounts offer a bigger amount of money than a trader will use during a real trade, because trader can choose any amount of money for practice. However, people often choose more than they will really trade with in real life. They take extra money for mistakes. But on the real (live) accounts, traders won’t have so many money for their faults. Moreover, with such a big capital, trader doesn’t understand the real losses as they are easier recouped by a big capital than by a small one.
Secondly, demo account trading lacks real emotions. There is no fear when you have nothing to lose. Fear influences trader’s behavior and not many traders can control their emotions. As a result, it doesn’t make much sense to practice your skills when you do not know how you will behave in situation where you will be under a lot of pressure.
How to benefit with a demo account?
If you follow several rules, the demo account can be a really useful tool for practice.
- Choose the same amount of money as the one you will have on the real account.
- Try to imagine that the money you have on the demo account is real and profits and losses are real too.
- Remember that if you failed to gain profit on a demo account, you will not be able to do it on the real one, so try to learn Forex trading and evolve while using the demo account.
Moreover, with FBS you can make real profit on demo account. We have FBS League contest going on among demo traders twice a month. You can join it solo or in the team and make up to $900 in one tour!
When trader needs to use a demo account?
There are various situations when you should use the demo account first.
- If you have no idea how to trade on a trading platform a demo account will help to you learn its features and avoid accidental trades.
- If you want to start using a new trading strategy and want to see whether it works for you. You can use demo account to test this strategy. Afterwards, you may try the strategy in real time. Of course, such test won’t give you a 100% guarantee that the strategy is good, but it’s better than nothing.
- If you decided to use an automated trading program, you can test it on the demo account. Trading program is a robot/expert advisor that is not affected by emotions. It does not matter whether you implement it on demo or real accounts.
- If you came to the Forex market just to check your skills and play on the exchange rates. When you do not take trading seriously you may suffer great losses. If you see it as a game, play it on the demo one.
Demo account is a good option for training and beginning of your trading career. You can test your strategies without losing any money. Just remember about the disadvantages you may face with demo trading.
Pay attention to the fact that the minimum deposit at FBS starts from just $1 on real accounts. You can start your trading career with a little money. So, you can limit your risks, while having a real chance to get profits on real account!
2021-12-22 • Updated
Other articles in this section
- How to open a trade in MetaTrader?
- How much money do I need for Forex trading?
- How to determine position size?
- Leverage and margin. How can you use them in Forex trading?
- What Are Rollover and Swap and How to Use Them When Trading?
- Transaction, profit, loss. Types of orders
- Economic calendar
- When is Forex market open?
- Bid and Ask price. Spread
- Calculating profits
- What are Lots, Pips, and Leverage
- How to trade?
- What are currencies, why do they come in pairs, and that pair types are there?
- Technical trading tools you need to explore Forex market
- The advantages of Forex trading
- What Is Forex