Market conditions: trends and ranges
The market isn’t always the same. In order to choose the best trading strategy, you need to understand the market’s condition. Always start your technical analysis with identifying the market’s condition.
There are two types of market conditions: trend and range. Let’s study these conditions in greater detail.
Other articles in this section
- How to deal with market noise?
- How to backtest a trading strategy
- Gator Oscillator
- Market Facilitation Index
- Accelerator Oscillator
- Awesome Oscillator
- Bill Williams theory
- Chart patterns
- Uncovering Gann indicators
- How to create your own trading strategy?
- Candlestick patterns
- Carry trade
- Swing trading
- Position trading
- Day trading
- Trading styles and strategies
- Fibonacci tools
- Trader's psychology
- Identifying market’s reversal
- Japanese Candlesticks