How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
How to activate Level Up Bonus?
Open Level Up Bonus account in web or mobile version of FBS Personal Area and get up to $140 free to your account.
Shark pattern was discovered in 2011 by Scott Carney. The swing points in this pattern are marked with 0, X, A, B, C.
Notice that in all the patterns we studied before (Gartley, Bat, Crab, Butterfly), the second top in a bullish pattern and the second bottom in a bearish pattern were lower/higher than the first one. In a bullish Shark pattern, however, the second top is higher than the first one. In addition, it combines Fibonacci with Elliott waves theory and some new ratios like 113% are used.
Here are the key parameters of a Shark pattern:
- There’s no specific place for A.
- Point B is at the 113%-161.8% extension of XA.
- Point C is at the 113% extension of 0X and at the 161.8%-224% extension of AB.
How to trade Shark pattern
The approach to trading a Shark pattern is a bit different from that we designed for other patterns. The entry is at 88.6% of 0X. The Take Profit can be at 50%-61.8% of BC. The Stop Loss should be at the point C.
Here’s how a bullish Shark pattern looks like on the chart. The point B is at the 113% extension of XA. The point C is near the 113% extension of 0X. The entry to a buy trade is at the 88.6% retracement of 0X. The Stop Loss is at the point C.
2022-05-17 • Updated
Other articles in this section
- Structure of a Trading Robot
- Building a Trading Robot without Programming
- How to Launch Trading Robots in MetaTrader 5?
- Algorithmic Trading: What Is It?
- Fibonacci Ratios and Impulse Waves
- Guidelines of Alternation
- What is a triangle?
- Double Three and Triple Three patterns
- Double Zigzag
- Zig Zag and Flat Patterns in Trading
- Advanced techniques of position sizing
- Truncation in the Elliott Wave Theory
- What is an extension?
- Ending Diagonal Pattern
- How to trade gaps
- Leading diagonal pattern
- Wolfe waves pattern
- Three drives pattern
- Crab Pattern
- ABCD Pattern
- Harmonic patterns
- What is an impulse wave?
- Motive and corrective waves. Wave degrees
- Introduction to the Elliott Wave Theory
- How to trade breakouts
- Trading Forex news
- How to place a Take Profit order?
- Risk management
- How to place a Stop Loss order?
- Technical indicators: trading divergences