What technical tools do I need for trading?
All you need to trade currencies is an internet access. Trading platforms for FX are called Meta Trader 4 and 5 (MT4 and MT5) and it can be easily downloaded from here. FBS offers such software for different operating systems, including the ones for mobile devices.
You may see the example of you trading terminal window below:
We have prepared a video instruction on how to download and login to MT4:
Other articles in this section
- Demo accounts
- Forex brokers
- MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence)
- Position size, level of risk
- Margin, Leverage, Margin Call, Stop Out
- Swap and rollover
- Transaction, profit, loss. Types of orders
- Economic calendar
- When is Forex market open?
- Bid and Ask price. Spread
- Calculating profits
- How to trade?
- Currency pairs. Base and quote currencies. Majors and crosses
- The advantages of Forex market