Several largest American companies will publish their financial results this week. BTCUSD and XAUUSD are skyrocketing. What's going on in the markets?
5 important events this week will bring us!
- British average earnings index (Tue, 11:30 MT (8:30 GMT) time) – According to the forecasts, the indicator is expected to advance by 3.7%. Higher figures will be positive for the British pound.
- US CPI and core CPI (Tue, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT) time) – The headline indicator is forecast to increase by 0.3%. At the same time, its core level is expected to increase by 0.2%. Higher-than-expected indicators will push the USD up.
- British CPI (Wed, 11:30 MT (8:30 GMT) time) – As for the British indicator of consumer inflation, it is expected to rise by 1.9%.
- Australian jobs data (Thu, 4:30 MT (1:30 GMT) time) – We anticipate the level of employment change for Australia to boost by 14.2 thousand jobs with the unemployment rate staying stable at 5.2%. Higher figures of employment change and lower unemployment rate are desired for the AUD bulls.
- US retail sales and core retail sales (Thu, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT) time) – The level of retail sales is forecast to increase by 0.3%, while core retail sales will likely advance by 0.4%.
The dollar's status as the world's reserve currency could only be recovered if the US controls its spending. The huge budget deficit and rising interest rates on the US national debt should scare every American, analysts say. Read the full report to learn more!
Chinese investors are selling the UST. Meanwhile, the earning season continues. What's going on in the markets?
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!