Pay attention to the news from the UK and Italy
5 important events this week will bring us!
- British average earnings index (Tue, 11:30 MT (8:30 GMT) time) – According to the forecasts, the indicator is expected to advance by 3.7%. Higher figures will be positive for the British pound.
- US CPI and core CPI (Tue, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT) time) – The headline indicator is forecast to increase by 0.3%. At the same time, its core level is expected to increase by 0.2%. Higher-than-expected indicators will push the USD up.
- British CPI (Wed, 11:30 MT (8:30 GMT) time) – As for the British indicator of consumer inflation, it is expected to rise by 1.9%.
- Australian jobs data (Thu, 4:30 MT (1:30 GMT) time) – We anticipate the level of employment change for Australia to boost by 14.2 thousand jobs with the unemployment rate staying stable at 5.2%. Higher figures of employment change and lower unemployment rate are desired for the AUD bulls.
- US retail sales and core retail sales (Thu, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT) time) – The level of retail sales is forecast to increase by 0.3%, while core retail sales will likely advance by 0.4%.
On Monday, crypto assets tumbled due to the fact that the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development drew attention to the necessity of the global regulation of initial coin offerings…
German exporters demonstrate ascending optimism as for their business prospects because growing demand from other euro zone countries helps to compensate worries regarding the strengthening currency, as the Ifo economic institute told on Wednesday…
In October, Japanese machinery orders rebounded with a faster soar than anticipated, thus re-affirming the resilience of capital spending, which is a major driver in the Japanese economy's almost two-year expansion…