What will happen? The US Q2 Gross Domestic Product will be announced at 15:30 MT time (GMT+3) on Thursday, July 29…
5 important events this week will bring us!
- Canadian GDP (Tue, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – According to analysts, the indicator will advance by 0.1%. If the actual level is higher than the forecasts, the CAD will go up.
- US ISM manufacturing PMI (Tue, 17:00 MT (14:00 GMT)) – Analysts expect the level of PMI to reach 50.4 points. Higher figures will push the USD up.
- Australian retail sales (Fri, 4:30 MT (1:30 GMT)) – Analysts anticipate the level of retail sales to advance by 0.5%. Higher-than-expected figures will boost the US dollar.
- Canadian trade balance (Fri, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – The difference in value between imported and exported goods are expected to remain at the same level of -1.1 billion dollars. If the actual level is higher, the CAD will be supported.
- US jobs data (Fri, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – NFP is forecast to increase by 140 thousand jobs, while the unemployment rate will likely remain at the same level and the level of average hourly earnings is forecast to decline by 0.3%. If NFP and average hourly earnings are higher and the unemployment rate is lower than the forecasts, it will make the USD rise.
Today the Fed will make a policy statement at 21:00 GMT+3. This event will affect all the currency pairs with the USD and thus almost the all Forex market!
Hong Kong stock index extended a decline sparked by China’s tech crackdown. Tesla posted better-than-expected results. Jump in!
What events to follow and how to trade during the week of July 2-6?
EUR/USD retraced to 1.1870 after breaking out this level. It should be just a natural sell-off ahead of the further rally up.
The Fed held a much-awaited meeting yesterday. The bank hasn’t made any policy changes. As a result, the USD weakened and EUR/USD rocketed. Jump in to know all the latest news!