The American inflation rate is announced on Tuesday at 15:30 MT. It’s an important event for traders as it will impact hugely currency pairs with the USD.
5 important events this week will bring us!
- Canadian GDP (Tue, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – According to analysts, the indicator will advance by 0.1%. If the actual level is higher than the forecasts, the CAD will go up.
- US ISM manufacturing PMI (Tue, 17:00 MT (14:00 GMT)) – Analysts expect the level of PMI to reach 50.4 points. Higher figures will push the USD up.
- Australian retail sales (Fri, 4:30 MT (1:30 GMT)) – Analysts anticipate the level of retail sales to advance by 0.5%. Higher-than-expected figures will boost the US dollar.
- Canadian trade balance (Fri, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – The difference in value between imported and exported goods are expected to remain at the same level of -1.1 billion dollars. If the actual level is higher, the CAD will be supported.
- US jobs data (Fri, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – NFP is forecast to increase by 140 thousand jobs, while the unemployment rate will likely remain at the same level and the level of average hourly earnings is forecast to decline by 0.3%. If NFP and average hourly earnings are higher and the unemployment rate is lower than the forecasts, it will make the USD rise.
In this article, you'll find the latest news and tech analysis of EUR/USD, gold, and GBP/USD!
The Australian economy has been on a steady recovery path, and now we have a very symbolic confirmation that S&P ASX 200 is about to cross 7000!
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 14, at 05:00 MT.
Coinbase Global Inc., the leading cryptocurrency exchange in the US, will go public on the Nasdaq index on April 14!
Today traders await the US inflation data to be out at 15:30 MT. Jump in to get fresh trade ideas for today!