The American inflation rate is announced on Tuesday at 15:30 MT. It’s an important event for traders as it will impact hugely currency pairs with the USD.
5 important events this week will bring us!
- FOMC meeting minutes (Wed, 21:00 MT (18:00 GMT)) – If the release contains any hawkish hints on the further Fed’s decisions, the USD will go up.
- Speech by the Fed Chair Powell (Wed, 18:00 MT (15:00 GMT)) – If the Fed Chair provides hawkish comments, the USD will be supported.
- British GDP and manufacturing production (Thu, 11:30 MT (8:30 GMT)) – According to the forecasts, GDP growth is expected to remain at the same level, while the indicator of manufacturing production is forecast to increase by 0.1%. If the actual figures are higher, the British pound may get a positive momentum.
- US CPI and core CPI (Thu, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – The indicator of a headline consumer inflation is anticipated to increase by 0.1%, while its core level (without food and energy prices) is going to increase by 0.2%, according to analysts. Higher-than-expected figures will be good for US dollar.
- Canadian employment change and unemployment rate (Fri, 15:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – If the actual level of employment change is higher and the unemployment rate is lower than the forecasts, the Canadian dollar will rise.
- The British pound is awaiting the Brexit court ruling on legislation called “the Benn Act”. It requires the Government to either reach a deal or get Parliament’s approval for a no-deal Brexit by October 19.
- The US-China trade talks are expected to continue on Thursday and Friday in Washington.
In this article, you'll find the latest news and tech analysis of EUR/USD, gold, and GBP/USD!
The Australian economy has been on a steady recovery path, and now we have a very symbolic confirmation that S&P ASX 200 is about to cross 7000!
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 14, at 05:00 MT.
Coinbase Global Inc., the leading cryptocurrency exchange in the US, will go public on the Nasdaq index on April 14!
Today traders await the US inflation data to be out at 15:30 MT. Jump in to get fresh trade ideas for today!