Australia will release employment change and an unemployment rate on Thursday, October 14, at 03:30 MT (GMT+3).
5 important things this week will bring us!
What this week will bring us!
- British Average Earnings Index (Tue, 11:30 MT time) – the forecast is neutral. Only greater economic data will pull the GBP out of the negative area.
- British CPI (Wed, 11:30 MT time) – the forecast is encouraging. Will the GBP finally strengthen?
- US Retail Sales and Core Retail Sales (Wed, 15:30 MT time) – the forecast is mixed. Let’s see whether the actual data brings the USD to new highs.
- Australian Job data (Thu, 4:30 MT time) – the forecast is weak. Weak economic data will pull the AUD to lows of the end of 2016.
- Canadian CPI (Fri, 15:30 MT time) – the Canadian dollar needs support in times of the strong USD and the unstable oil market.
- The Turkish lira extends fall, as there is no progress in Turkish-US tensions. Early on Monday, USD/TRY broke above 7. Although the pair has been moving down up to now, the soon recovery of the lira is not anticipated.
- The fall of lira causes problems for the EUR. The European central bank is worried about the European banks’ exposure to Turkey. The euro is in the dangerous zone.
- The plunge of the Turkish lira caused a fall of the emerging market currencies. The South African rand and Mexican peso significantly fell early on Monday. The further escalation of Turkish-US tensions will pull EM currencies further down.
The crypto market keeps recovering. Bitcoin has broken above $57,000. The way up to $60,000 is open now!
The US Inflation Rate (CPI) will be announced on Wednesday, October 13, at 15:30 MT (GMT+3). Traders eagerly await this event as it will impact the USD and thus the vast majority of currency pairs in the Forex market.
The bullish movement in the stock market is gaining speed, and Bitcoin ETFs are closer than they might seem. What do we need to know for the next trading week?
The Fed is ready to start tapering in November. Since the markets were expecting this and it wasn’t a surprise, the USD slumped allowing risk-on currencies and gold to rally up.
US Retail Sales will be out on October 15 at 15:30 MetaTrader time (GMT+3).