What's moving markets on Thursday? Jump in and you'll get the full market wrap!
5 important things this week will bring us!
- Australian NAB business confidence level (Tue, 3:30 MT time) - The digits for the previous period have been the lowest since the beginning of the year. It is connected with trade wars between the US and China and falling prices on the housing market. Will this month’s data outperform the previous one?
- The August GDP and manufacturing production level for Great Britain (Wed, 11:30 MT time) – The GDP is expected to increase by 0.1% after reaching 0.3% in July. At the same time manufacturing production is forecast to expand by 0.1%. Remember that if the actual numbers are higher than the forecasts, the GBP will grow.
- The US producer price index (PPI) (Wed, 15:30 MT time) - economists expect the indicator to increase by 0.2% in September.
- The US consumer price index (CPI) and core CPI (Thu, 15:30 MT time) – CPI as well as core CPI will grow by 0.2% in September according to experts.
- The US crude oil inventories (Thu, 18:00 MT time) – The change in the number of oil barrels have an effect on the prices of Brent and WTI. It affects the Canadian dollar too. Do not forget to follow USD/CAD!
- Further trade tensions between China and the United States are coming. Right now the USA is seeking the way to prevent Japan, the UK and the EU from making separate trade agreements in order to isolate “non-market” China.
- Italian crisis does not mean Italy is going to leave the EU any time soon.
- More details on Brexit are anticipated as the Brexit summit is planned on October 17.
Follow us for more news and have a successful week of trading!
US retail sales will be out on Thursday, April 15, at 15:30 MT. It is a significant release for traders as it will impact the US dollar.
Today traders await the US inflation data to be out at 15:30 MT. Jump in to get fresh trade ideas for today!
In this article, you'll find the list of the hottest stocks to trade on April 19-23, which will publish their earnings!
While Citigroup reports better-than-expected quarterly data, it is also aims at restructuring its global presence. What will be the impact?
What's moving markets on Friday? What is the hottest news? Let's find out!