Several largest American companies will publish their financial results this week. BTCUSD and XAUUSD are skyrocketing. What's going on in the markets?
Bulls Don't Want to Miss This Week
Hello, and welcome to the first week of July. Today’s movers: the dollar is rising ahead of the PMI release, the US500 is at a 15-month high, and more.
All events are in GMT+3 time zone. Check your time zone.
- 09:30, Swiss monthly CPI – 0.1% vs. 0.2% forecast
- 17:00, US ISM Manufacturing PMI
- 07:30, RBA Rate Statement and Cash Rate
- US banks will be closed in observance of Independence Day
- All day, OPEC Meetings
- 21:00, FOMC Meeting Minutes
- 15:15, US ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30, US Unemployment Claims
- 17:00, US ISM Services PMI
- 17:00, US JOLTS Job Openings
- 10:30, BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
- 15:30, Canada Unemployment Rate
- 15:30, US NFP and Unemployment Rate
The biggest news of the day
- CryptoQuant data signaled the largest decline in Bitcoin inflows in history. Usually, this is a bearish sign.
- Elon Musk restricted unverified Twitter users to read 500-1000 posts per day. Read FBS Twitter; there you’ll find only the best from the market: https://twitter.com/FBS_broker
- Saudi Arabia will continue its oil production decrease for one more month. Brent oil reached $76.50.
- Tesla stock skyrocketed 6.2% after the Q2 earnings report.
- Litecoin, one of the biggest cryptos, soared 62.8% ahead of halving, which will happen in 30 days.
- Zimbabwe became the fastest-growing stock market in 2023, rising a terrifying 800%.
- Ray Dalio, a global macro investor, said, “The US is in the middle of a short-term debt cycle, approaching a major inflection point that could lead to big changes in the financial order,” pointing to a continuing decrease in the US economy.
Gold overview for the week
We can clearly see the downtrend in the H4 timeframe. However, turning the D1 chart shows us that gold is in the correction of a global uptrend. Therefore, the 70.2 Fibonacci level may be a fantastic price level for bulls.
We wait for the reversal pattern to form in a smaller timeframe. It may happen near the 70.2 level or slightly below $1885.
Have an amazing day!
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!