Several largest American companies will publish their financial results this week. BTCUSD and XAUUSD are skyrocketing. What's going on in the markets?
Canada Fails to Control Prices
It’s Wednesday, the froggy day for the whole internet. Here’s news that moves the market:
Most impactful events of the day
- Argentina’s Central Bank raises interest rates to 97% in an attempt to control soaring inflation.
- In the US, Texas introduces a bill to ban central bank digital currency (CBDCs) in the state. Also, Florida State Governor officially bans CBDCs.
- Elon Musk says Twitter plans to create a more efficient financial system than traditional banking.
- Tesla said to have “Two new products” to unveil. Also, the company will “try a little advertising and see how it goes.”
- Bill Ackman, one of the most famous investors, accumulated Google stocks throughout the previous quarter. Overall he now has $1.2 billion worth of stock. Keep an eye on the tech industry.
- The Australian Wage Price Index is below expectations (0.8% vs. 0.9%).
- Canada monthly CPI exceeded expectations (0.7% vs. 0.5%). AUDCAD fell 480 points.
The breakout is coming
As you can see on the chart, the price is currently in a local uptrend. To start a mid-term upward movement, USDCHF must overcome the critical resistance of 0.9000.
Therefore, watch closely after the chart. The pair already rose above the 200-period MA, and the breakout of the yellow area will surely send the pair to 0.9100.
The dollar's status as the world's reserve currency could only be recovered if the US controls its spending. The huge budget deficit and rising interest rates on the US national debt should scare every American, analysts say. Read the full report to learn more!
Chinese investors are selling the UST. Meanwhile, the earning season continues. What's going on in the markets?
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!