Several largest American companies will publish their financial results this week. BTCUSD and XAUUSD are skyrocketing. What's going on in the markets?
How Markets Move Without News
Did you notice that trading without major economic releases can also be pretty profitable? Well, if you don’t, we will show you. Welcome to Wednesday!
- Chinese CPI decreased slower than expected (-0.3% vs. -0.4%). Simultaneously, PPI is below expectations by 0.4%. USDCNH fell 300 points.
- New Zealand Inflation Expectations rose to 2.83%, up from 2.79%in the previous quarter. This data shows that the RBNZ still has a lot to deal with. However, modest expectations are a relief for the economy. NZDUSD is up 100 points and may continue rising today.
- Starting this week, Russia restarts gold and currency purchases with $19 million per day. Some analysts consider this a bullish factor for the metal.
- Bitcoin suddenly started rising and broke through $30K. BTCUSD is now slightly below this level.
- PayPal is trying to convince its 435 million user base to switch to stablecoins.
- Platinum and Palladium lost 10% over three weeks. Investors expect the metals to continue falling.
EURUSD analysis for the day ahead
The EUR is moving in a range, with the lower border at 1.09430 and the upper one at 1.10470. After the price fails to move lower, we expect the pair to collect liquidity above the high. Therefore, long trades may be a wise decision here.
The scenario will become invalid if EURUSD slides below the recent lows.
The dollar's status as the world's reserve currency could only be recovered if the US controls its spending. The huge budget deficit and rising interest rates on the US national debt should scare every American, analysts say. Read the full report to learn more!
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!