United States Institute for Supply Management (ISM) will release services Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) on October 5, 17:00 GMT+3.
Market updates on June 21
· The prices for crude oil jumped to its highest levels since the end of May due to the escalation of tensions in the Middle East. Yesterday, Trump approved military strikes against Iran, but then pulled back.
· On H4, the price for WTI has tested the resistance at $57.35 (200-period SMA). If this level is broken, the next resistance for bulls in focus will lie at $58.85-59.45. If bears take over the market, they will try to pull the price for crude to the support at $56.73. If it’s broken, the next support will lie at $56.
· Brent oil successfully stuck above the 100-period SMA on H4 yesterday. Now, it is moving towards the resistance at $65.95. After the break of $64.97 level, the next key level for bulls will lie at $65.95 and $66.64 (200-period SMA). From the downside, the levels are $64.51 and $63.41.
· Gold has failed to reach the old resistance at $1,423 and bounced from the $1,404 level to $1,387. If this level is broken, the yellow metal will fall as far as the level at $1,366 will be reached. Otherwise, bulls will try to retest the highs above the $1,404 level.
· The weak USD sent USD/JPY pair lower. The flow into the safe-haven yen moved the pair to the old support at 107.12. If the pair continues to fall, we may see it reaching the 106.86 level. From the upside, we can see the resistance levels at 107.47, 107.79 and 108.33.
The United States will publish the ISM Manufacturing PMI on September 1, at 17:00 MT time (GMT+3).
What will happen? The FOMC statement will be published at 21:00 MT (GMT+3) on Wednesday, July 28…
The bullish movement in the stock market is gaining speed, and Bitcoin ETFs are closer than they might seem. What do we need to know for the next trading week?
The Fed is ready to start tapering in November. Since the markets were expecting this and it wasn’t a surprise, the USD slumped allowing risk-on currencies and gold to rally up.
US Retail Sales will be out on October 15 at 15:30 MetaTrader time (GMT+3).