The first part of the week was more than optimistic for Bitcoin. However, now it is going through the correction phase.
News to trade on December 27
- According to the economic calendar, the most important event for today is the release of the CB consumer confidence at 17:00. Analysts anticipate the decline to 133.7 points. If the actual level of the indicator is higher, the USD will be supported.
If we look at the daily chart of EUR/USD, the pair has been trading sideways. If the CB consumer confidence outperforms the expectations, the bearish pressure will increase. In that case, the pair will fall to the support at 1.1283. Otherwise, the pair will have a possibility to break the resistance at 1.1385 and rise upwards to the next resistance at 1.1470.
- As for USD/JPY, the pair has been targeting the support at 110.148. If the USD is supported by the today’s release, the pair will rise towards the resistance at 111.84. If the investors are disappointed by the data, the pair will fall to the support at 110.148.
- During the Asian session, the release of industrial profits for China disappointed the investors. The indicator declined by 1.8% (vs. the previous +3.6%). AUD/USD has been falling on the news from China towards the support at 0.6971. If the risk on sentiment increases, the pair will rise to the resistance at 0.7087.
- As for NZD/USD, the pair has been falling since the beginning of the day. The next support for the kiwi is placed at 0.6648. If the antipodean currency is supported, it will rise to the resistance at 0.6764.
- The oil keeps plunging and therefore makes the CAD weaker. USD/CAD has been rising towards the resistance at 1.3678. If the USD moves down, the pair will be pulled down to the support at 1.3525.
Follow us for more news!
On Wednesday, China posted shockingly weaker surge in retail sales as well as industrial output for April, thus increasing pressure on the Chinese cabinet to roll out more stimulus because the trade conflict with America escalates…
In April, American import prices surged less than anticipated in April due to the fact that jumps in the cost of food and petroleum were tamed by the largest tumble in the price of capital goods for a decade, dropping a hint at the fact that inflation…
On Monday, gold declined notwithstanding a lower American currency because data underpinned hopes for a Fed interest rate lift…
On Friday, European stock indices fluctuated at the beginning of the trading session…
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand will hold a meeting at 00:00 MT time on August 9.