Today is exciting for traders of major pairs and the Canadian dollar because we await the Canadian inflation and the US Retail Sales releases. What is the other news we need to follow today? Let’s have a look.
Risky Assets Are Flying Again
Happy Wednesday, dear traders! Today, traders will get first hints regarding the US labor market condition and the US GDP. Let's check more news moving the markets today!
- The Bank of England is facing severe losses when buying its bonds to help the economy. Experts say the situation will get even worse.
- Coinbase (COIN) gained 15% yesterday, and Bitcoin increased over 6% after Grayscale's victory in court against the SEC.
- The largest Chinese ETF reported a record monthly inflow of funds from clients, indicating a possible stock market reversal.
- Fundstrat Research expects the data this week to signal disinflation and "softening" of the labor market. As a result, they believe the Fed will finish the rate hike cycle.
- Risk sentiment is back. Yesterday, NASDAQ gained 2.15%, with Tesla and Nvidia increasing by 7.70% and 4.16%, respectively.
- CADJPY is flirting with the descending trendline. If the price closes above 108.04, the way to 108.26 and 108.64 will be opened.
- However, if the price bounces off the trendline, it will decline to 107.60 and 107.40.
Have a great trading session!
Good morning, traders! Here’s the most impactful news of the week and the day. The market will be highly volatile, so you better be ready.
Lagarde says difficult times have come, and the ECB raised the rate not to cause a recession but to stabilize prices. Read the report to learn the freshest news of the day!
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!