Goldman Sachs turns bullish on China, news from ECB, and Twitter's drama - everything you need to know in one place!
Tesla will be sold for bitcoins
The BTC skyrocketed to $50 000 but dropped just below this level as investors started closing orders to take profit. The total crypto market cap has surpassed $1.5 trillion. That rally was triggered by a seismic shift in investors’ attitude.
Why is it important?
More and more big players such as large corporations and Wall Street fund managers changed their minds towards digital assets and started taking them seriously. Here are few examples.
- Tesla’s Elon Musk invested $1.5 billion in bitcoin and pledged to soon accept payments in the BTC.
- MasterCard uncovered its plans to let its customers “move digital value — traditional or crypto — however, they want”.
- Bitcoin wallet BitPay's users in the US can now add their BitPay card to Apple Wallet. Apple Pay will allow paying in the bitcoin in stores and apps.
- PayPal has already offered users in the US to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrencies directly through its system.
- According to Bloomberg, Morgan Stanley is also weighing a bet on bitcoin.
Moreover, these companies are going to benefit from their appeal to cryptocurrencies. For example, PayPal has already surged by nearly 40% since it announced payments in crypto. Apple should be the next one to gain. One by one, big companies will join the crypto world.
No doubt that cryptocurrencies will rally further up, and the king bitcoin especially. Now BTC/USD takes a breath, but in the upcoming week, it has all chances to surpass the $50 000 threshold.
You can trade BTC and other cryptocurrencies in the FBS Trader app.
Don't know how to trade cryptocurrencies? Here are some simple steps.
The G20 summit and the US PPI release gave us a lot of volatility to trade on. Luckily, today’s markets may be even more volatile with new vital releases and geopolitical decisions. The daily news report will surely help you!
This week starts with the news from China, the first US election results, and fresh speculations over the crypto market and the FTX scandal. Let's have a closer look at the headlines.
Good morning, our dear traders! Are you ready for the news that is worth following for trading today? Let’s see! Today’s events: 14:00 GMT+2, EUR, ECB President Lagarde Speaks 16:30 GMT+2 CHF, Gov Board Member Maechler Speaks Bitcoin’s…
It’s Wednesday, my fellow traders! The day is filled with news and events you need to know, and here’re some of them.
Happy Tuesday, dear traders! Every day brings new opportunities to trade! Let’s see what you need to know: Today’s events 07…