In June, American private sector activity speeded down, as follows from survey data uncovered on Friday…
Weekly Crypto News
Wikipedia Creator Jimmy Wales: “Right now, we are in a bubble. The crypto world is absolutely, definitely in a bubble. I don’t think there are many people who would deny that”.
Source: 3777190317 / Shutterstock.com
- Bitcoin managed to rebound from the psychological level of $7,000. Up to date, the cryptocurrency is trading above $7,400. The next aim to break is $7,600 (100-hour MA). 50-day MA is to cross the 100-day MA bottom-up. It’s a positive signal for Bitcoin. The support still lies at $7,000.
- Hackers attacked Canadian leading banks “Bank of Montreal” and “Simplii Financial”. They requested $1 million in cryptocurrency for not publishing personal data of banks’ clients.
- John McAfee plans to release his own crypto-backed fiat currency, the McAfee Redemption Unit (MRU), on June 25.
- The National Committee for the standardization of the blockchain will start working this year in China.
- President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping said that Chinese authorities will support a development of blockchain.
- South Korea’s National Assembly officially proposed lifting an ICO ban. Also, the Assembly offered to create legislation for cryptocurrency trading and let conduct ICO through a standing committee of the National Assembly.
- The Supreme Court of South Korea created a legal precedent, recognizing cryptocurrency as an asset that can be confiscated by a court decision.
- A ban on anonymous cryptocurrencies will be in force since the next month in Japan. It’s worth saying that local regulators are tightening a regulation of the cryptocurrency industry.
- Clients of the cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex have to provide their personal data to conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies.
- The cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb blocked accounts of clients from 11 countries. They are North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Yemen, Vanuatu, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia and Trinidad and Tobago. These countries don’t have a proper regulation on terrorism and laundering of money.
- A number of Lightning channels in the bitcoin network exceeded 7,000. Analysts are sure that Lightning Network can provide a revolution in the cryptocurrency industry. The bandwidth of bitcoin may surpass large payment systems, such as, for example, Visa.
- China continues to implement blockchain into different services. For example, Baidu Baike (Chinese Wikipedia) implemented blockchain to record the revision history of articles. Earlier Baidu launched a blockchain service for stock pictures.
Bitcoin $7,574 (+0.22%)
DASH $310.01 (+0.38%)
Ethereum $587 (+2.52%)
Litecoin $120.31 (+0.48%)
Bitcoin is lower and lower. The cryptocurrency couldn’t stick above the resistance at $6,500 and it plunged.
In May this year, Switzerland's trade surplus accounted for 2…
On Monday, Asian shares shook off a sluggish start and stabilized, with Japan outperforming on positive earnings…
America’s on the verge of starting an investigation into whether thermoplastic components utilized in some Japanese as well as German vehicles sold in the country violate its patent laws or not…
On Tuesday, crude prices traded weaker because a poll on Chinese manufacturing came in weaker than expected and market participants looked ahead to American inventories on oil as well as refined products to set the overall tone…