What will happen? The US Q2 Gross Domestic Product will be announced at 15:30 MT time (GMT+3) on Thursday, July 29…
Tim Draper, investor: the world currency market will rise to $140 trillion in 10 years. The rise will be supported by cryptocurrencies. The fiat money will be used less, digital currencies will prevail in the world financial market.
Marc Lasry, billionaire, the head of Avenue Capital Group: everyone will come to Bitcoin. That’s why I like it.
- This week Bitcoin has reached the highest level since the end of May. The cryptocurrency tested the level of $8,336. However, it didn’t get enough support to stick at it. Up to now, Bitcoin has been moving down to the psychological level at $7,500. 100-day MA lies at this level. As a result, there are odds of the rebound. The resistance will lie near $8,340. If there is negative news in the cryptocurrency world, the digital currency will break the support and will move to $7,000.
- Users of the MyEtherWallet can buy ЕТН for fiat money. For buying, they can use Visa or MasterCard.
- The American company “Тhe Entrepreneurs Headquarters” stole investors’ $500 000. CFTC has amerced the company for $2 million. Moreover, The Entrepreneurs Headquarters has to compensate all losses for investors.
- Individual users of Bittrex can withdraw the fiat USD. However, the users have to be from California, Washington, New York or Montana.
- A new Voyager platform will be launched in the US. The platform will serve operations without commissions. In the beginning, users will be able to trade 15 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum Classic. Later, the company will add other assets that are not provided at most major American platforms including XRP and Stellar.
- G20 countries will make a regulation against money laundering with cryptocurrencies. Although countries don’t consider cryptocurrencies as a risk for the world the financial stability, the regulation should be implemented.
- Venezuela wants to replace the national currency with a new one that will be tied to the national cryptocurrency El Petro to lower the hyperinflation. The denomination will start on August 20.
- Iran plans to launch the national cryptocurrency to circumvent American sanctions. The Central Bank plans to implement the blockchain technology in 3 months.
- To circumvent national cryptocurrency banning, Chinese bitcoin-millionaires buy American real estates.
- A new payment system of the Bank of England that will be launched in 2020 will be compatible with blockchain. Before the Central Bank planned to use the blockchain in the gross settlement system but refused this idea.
Just for fun
- The first purchase with Bitcoin that was registered by blockchain happened in California.
- Users of the blockchain platform Augur bet on crimes, death and etc. Users have already bet on the date of death of Warren Buffet and Donald Trump’s murder.
Bitcoin $7,933.9 (-3.95%)
DASH $240.00 (-3.26%)
Ethereum $461.83 (-3.54%)
Litecoin $82.524 (-5.59%)
Today the Fed will make a policy statement at 21:00 GMT+3. This event will affect all the currency pairs with the USD and thus almost the all Forex market!
Hong Kong stock index extended a decline sparked by China’s tech crackdown. Tesla posted better-than-expected results. Jump in!
What events to follow and how to trade during the week of July 2-6?
EUR/USD retraced to 1.1870 after breaking out this level. It should be just a natural sell-off ahead of the further rally up.
The Fed held a much-awaited meeting yesterday. The bank hasn’t made any policy changes. As a result, the USD weakened and EUR/USD rocketed. Jump in to know all the latest news!