Last week was full of surprises! Stock indices have shown significant growth…
Tim Draper, investor: the world currency market will rise to $140 trillion in 10 years. The rise will be supported by cryptocurrencies. The fiat money will be used less, digital currencies will prevail in the world financial market.
Marc Lasry, billionaire, the head of Avenue Capital Group: everyone will come to Bitcoin. That’s why I like it.
- This week Bitcoin has reached the highest level since the end of May. The cryptocurrency tested the level of $8,336. However, it didn’t get enough support to stick at it. Up to now, Bitcoin has been moving down to the psychological level at $7,500. 100-day MA lies at this level. As a result, there are odds of the rebound. The resistance will lie near $8,340. If there is negative news in the cryptocurrency world, the digital currency will break the support and will move to $7,000.
- Users of the MyEtherWallet can buy ЕТН for fiat money. For buying, they can use Visa or MasterCard.
- The American company “Тhe Entrepreneurs Headquarters” stole investors’ $500 000. CFTC has amerced the company for $2 million. Moreover, The Entrepreneurs Headquarters has to compensate all losses for investors.
- Individual users of Bittrex can withdraw the fiat USD. However, the users have to be from California, Washington, New York or Montana.
- A new Voyager platform will be launched in the US. The platform will serve operations without commissions. In the beginning, users will be able to trade 15 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum Classic. Later, the company will add other assets that are not provided at most major American platforms including XRP and Stellar.
- G20 countries will make a regulation against money laundering with cryptocurrencies. Although countries don’t consider cryptocurrencies as a risk for the world the financial stability, the regulation should be implemented.
- Venezuela wants to replace the national currency with a new one that will be tied to the national cryptocurrency El Petro to lower the hyperinflation. The denomination will start on August 20.
- Iran plans to launch the national cryptocurrency to circumvent American sanctions. The Central Bank plans to implement the blockchain technology in 3 months.
- To circumvent national cryptocurrency banning, Chinese bitcoin-millionaires buy American real estates.
- A new payment system of the Bank of England that will be launched in 2020 will be compatible with blockchain. Before the Central Bank planned to use the blockchain in the gross settlement system but refused this idea.
Just for fun
- The first purchase with Bitcoin that was registered by blockchain happened in California.
- Users of the blockchain platform Augur bet on crimes, death and etc. Users have already bet on the date of death of Warren Buffet and Donald Trump’s murder.
Bitcoin $7,933.9 (-3.95%)
DASH $240.00 (-3.26%)
Ethereum $461.83 (-3.54%)
Litecoin $82.524 (-5.59%)
The US dollar is heading to close the seventh day in the red as it remains under selling pressure. The US data at 15:30 GMT+3 (jobless claims and Philly Fed Manufacturing Index) may support the greenback if it's strong.
Canada will publish the Retail Sales and Core Retail Sales on October 22, at 15:30 MT time (GMT+3).
What will happen? ECB will report its Monetary Policy statement at 14:45 MT (GMT+3) on Thursday, October 28…
What will happen? BOC will report its Monetary Policy statement at 17:00 MT (GMT+3) on Wednesday, October 27…
What will happen? Australian Bureau of Statistics will announce Core PCE Price Index at 03:30 MT (GMT+3) on Wednesday, October 27…