During the conference in Hague, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said that the EU would find a backstop solution by October 31 (Brexit deadline).
Chris Burniske, trader, crypto investor: "Why is crypto falling so much in 2018? Because in 2017 the market was up more than 30 times, but adoption (beyond investing & trading) wasn’t concurrently up 30 times. One can try to explain each fluctuation, but these explanations are frequently stories we tell ourselves, stretching to add reason to traders driving a bear market. The macro story I tell myself is ‘financial reality’ divorced from utility fundamentals in 2017, and so we have to (expectedly) course correct."
After started bearish on Monday, Bitcoin increased to its mid-August levels closing at $6,468 on Thursday. It is connected with the news about Morgan Stanley. The famous bank announced that it is working on a solution to protect the Bitcoin investors. Moreover, other big financial institutes, such as Citigroup and BlackRock, are planning to launch crypto-related products. The market reacted positively, which resulted in pushing the price of BTC up. Up to now, the digital currency has been trying to reach the 200-period MA on H4 at $6,605. If it breaks the resistance level, the future growth could be expected. The next resistance level is at $7,125. Otherwise, BTC/USD will go back to the support at $6,180.
- The People’s bank of China launched testing of a new trade and finance blockchain platform in Shenzhen;
- French authorities approved the government program of ICOs regulation. The projects succeeded the registration get a right to open a bank account;
- The US court officially declined to proceed the case of Mt.Gox trading system and advised to apply to Japan;
- The US SEC at the first time closed a crypto hedge fund called Crypto Asset Management, as it proclaimed itself as an “official crypto fund”
- The United Arab Emirates is planning to equal tokens to shares;
- NASDAQ is developing an instrument for forecasting the rates of crypto currencies for institutional investors;
- Coinbase, Protocol Labs, Digital Currency Group and other crypto and blockchain companies created the Blockchain Association for the protection of industry’s interests.
Bitcoin $6,437.7 (-0.43%)
DASH $185.54 (-2.62%)
Ethereum $205.79 (+6.02%)
Litecoin: $53,300 (-0.28%)
On Tuesday, crypto assets dived, with Bitcoin decreasing below the psychologically crucial $5,000 mark for the first time this year…
In July, Britain's inflation rate rallied for the first time in 2018, thus leaving many UK households feeling quite squeezed by prices, soaring at nearly the same tempo as their wages…
Welcome to Tuesday, people! Here’s your markets update ahead of the European trading session.