Coinbase Global Inc., the leading cryptocurrency exchange in the US, will go public on the Nasdaq index on April 14!
John Mccaffee, crypto enthusiast, investor: “Stay true, stay the course and hold. There is no such thing as a wealthy short-term investor.” (Mccaffee can't be wrong, can he?))
Monday was unfortunate for Bitcoin, as the cryptocurrency was trading lower its last week’s levels. The capitalization immediately dropped lower $200 million. Some people see the reason in the technical glitch at Tether (USDT). Wednesday was also quite eventful, as the Japanese crypto trading platform Zaif was hacked. Hackers stole around $60 million of crypto. As a result, Bitcoin experienced a massive sellout, although it could manage to stabilize with the help of 5 mln XBT/USD contracts bought at $6,469 on BitMEX. Right now the digital currency crossed the 50-day MA at $6,614 and 100-day MA at $6,666 and moving towards the resistance at $6,812. The next resistance will be at $7,137. If the market turns bearish, the support to watch is at $6,550.
In other news:
- The US Securities and exchange commission (SEC) postponed its final decision concerning the trading of Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETF) again as they did not reach any conclusion on the issue. Right now they are looking for more feedback on market manipulations’ topic.
- The Bancor platform developers announced their plans to adjust trading on EOS blockchain. The project is planning to work in two networks simultaneously.
- Attorney general of the state of New York made a conclusion, that crypto platforms can be easily affected by market manipulations. The most suspicious among them are Binance, Gate[.]io and Kraken. They rejected to negotiate with the attorney.
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao told, that there was a successful testing of a cryptocurrency platform which supports fiat in Singapore. Now Binance is planning to open two of these platforms on each continent.
- Last report from the Europol contain an information that none of terroristic attacks was financed by cryptocurrencies. However, the organization is afraid, that criminals can soon start using smart-contracts.
- 15 international organizations cooperate on launching the blockchain Etherum based platform komgo SA for digitalization the trading of raw materials.
Bitcoin: $6,700.9 (+4.79%)
DASH: $205.89 (+7.74%)
Ethereum: $225.98 (+8.45%)
Litecoin: $57.730 (+7.28%)
Bitcoin has fallen enormously amid the wider sell-off in risk assets. The cryptocurrency plunged by nearly 20% this week, marking the largest drop since March.
The BTC skyrocketed to $50 000 but dropped just below this level. The total crypto market cap has surpassed $1.5 trillion.
Check our story about the stocks that have the potential to go either up or down big time! In this article, we'll tell you about Nvidia, Apple, Philip Morris, and Coinbase.
Once in a month, the euro has a very special day of increased volatility at the start of the European trading session.
The relationship between the US and Turkey is not going well. Neither do things for the Turkish lira.