In 2019, China's massive property market is anticipated to speed down further, with smaller price leaps as well as diving home sales contributing to pressure on the world's number two economy, according to a Reuters survey…
John Mccaffee, crypto enthusiast, investor: “Stay true, stay the course and hold. There is no such thing as a wealthy short-term investor.” (Mccaffee can't be wrong, can he?))
Monday was unfortunate for Bitcoin, as the cryptocurrency was trading lower its last week’s levels. The capitalization immediately dropped lower $200 million. Some people see the reason in the technical glitch at Tether (USDT). Wednesday was also quite eventful, as the Japanese crypto trading platform Zaif was hacked. Hackers stole around $60 million of crypto. As a result, Bitcoin experienced a massive sellout, although it could manage to stabilize with the help of 5 mln XBT/USD contracts bought at $6,469 on BitMEX. Right now the digital currency crossed the 50-day MA at $6,614 and 100-day MA at $6,666 and moving towards the resistance at $6,812. The next resistance will be at $7,137. If the market turns bearish, the support to watch is at $6,550.
In other news:
- The US Securities and exchange commission (SEC) postponed its final decision concerning the trading of Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETF) again as they did not reach any conclusion on the issue. Right now they are looking for more feedback on market manipulations’ topic.
- The Bancor platform developers announced their plans to adjust trading on EOS blockchain. The project is planning to work in two networks simultaneously.
- Attorney general of the state of New York made a conclusion, that crypto platforms can be easily affected by market manipulations. The most suspicious among them are Binance, Gate[.]io and Kraken. They rejected to negotiate with the attorney.
- Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao told, that there was a successful testing of a cryptocurrency platform which supports fiat in Singapore. Now Binance is planning to open two of these platforms on each continent.
- Last report from the Europol contain an information that none of terroristic attacks was financed by cryptocurrencies. However, the organization is afraid, that criminals can soon start using smart-contracts.
- 15 international organizations cooperate on launching the blockchain Etherum based platform komgo SA for digitalization the trading of raw materials.
Bitcoin: $6,700.9 (+4.79%)
DASH: $205.89 (+7.74%)
Ethereum: $225.98 (+8.45%)
Litecoin: $57.730 (+7.28%)
In the third quarter, the Japanese economy shrank the most for more than four years due to the fact that Japanese companies reduced spending, thus threatening to affect the investment outlook next year because the export-reliant Asian country grapples…
Theresa May will present the Brexit deal to the Parliament on Tuesday. This event will probably shake the British pound. What are the other market movers for this week? Read and find out!
Did Bitcoin manage to recover and what was the hottest news in the crypto and blockchain world? Read and find out!
On Monday, Asian stocks traded mostly higher, with Shanghai bucking the trend because centrist Emmanuel Macron fully matched opinion survey hopes and left anti-EU far-right nominee Marine Le Pen behind…
Japan's March real wages went down at the fastest pace in nearly two years, weighed by minor nominal pay lifts as well as a moderate ascend in consumer prices, thus posing a setback for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's tries to revitalize the Japanese…