Canada will publish the level of core retail sales on June 21, at 15:30 MT.
Patrick Byrne, CEO of Overstock: “I think the entire modern financial system is a big Keynesian, magic money tree Ponzi scheme, I do expect that the day will come when people turn to crypto. Now, whether Bitcoin is the one, whether Bitcoin has solved its speed problems or it’s another cryptocurrency, only time will tell.”
Wednesday’s huge sell-off in the crypto market ended the period of low volatility for Bitcoin. The digital asset plunged below $6,000 and tested the fresh lows at $5,390. There are no clear reasons for this slump. Most analysts claimed the recent conflict between the Bitcoin Cash founders ahead of the hardfork as one of the factors which led to uncertainties. The test of the support at $5,390 showed the weakness of bears. If the bulls can push the price upwards to the resistance at $5,873, we can see a further correction. The next resistance lies at $6,487. For now, RSI is placed below the 30 level. The cross of this level can signal a future rise of Bitcoin.
Further speculations can drive the cryptocurrency to retest the support at $5,390.
- The Great Lakes Museum in the US started to accept Bitcoin payments
- The financial regulator of Singapore and the SGX stock exchange introduced blockchain-system for crypto assets.
- Waves developers launched smart-actives in the test chain.
- BP, Shell, and Equinor energy companies are planning to launch a blockchain platform for trading energy products at the end of the month.
- ConsenSys Kaleido and Amazon Web Services will launch a platform for plug-and-play services for the realization of blockchain decisions.
Ethereum $179.95 (+0.65%)
Dash $144.89 (-5.21%)
Litecoin: $42.72 (+2.64%)
In July, Britain's inflation rate rallied for the first time in 2018, thus leaving many UK households feeling quite squeezed by prices, soaring at nearly the same tempo as their wages…
On Friday, the evergreen buck rallied versus its counterparts after data disclosed that the American economy generated more jobs than anticipated In October, thus backing the Fed’s case to proceed with gradual rate lifts…
On Monday, gold declined because the evergreen buck managed to gain early traction, thus putting pressure on the most popular precious commodity, which has been sticking with the year’s minimums…