The United States will release MoM Retail Sales data on September 16, 15:30 GMT+3.
Jay Clayton, the head of SEC: “I believe that ICOs can be effective ways for entrepreneurs and others to raise capital. However, the novel technological nature of an ICO does not change the fundamental point that, when a security is being offered, our securities laws must be followed.”
During this week, Bitcoin has been trading with a very low volatility. Despite the positive momentum on Wednesday, the oldest cryptocurrency failed to continue rising and fell to the last week’s lows at $3,344 on Thursday. Speaking of the technical side, RSI is placed near the oversold zone, while MACD moves parallel to its signal line. Both of the indicators do not signal the reversal. The parabolic SAR forms a line of dots above the chart. That means that the downtrend for the crypto asset continues. If bulls take control over the situation, Bitcoin will rise towards the resistance at $3,750. If more uncertainties in the market appear, the digital currency will move down to the support at $2,970.
In other news:
- December was the most unsuccessful month for ICOs – the public offerings gathered only 65 million dollars.
- According to Diar agency, the total value of the transactions with “new” stablecoins such as USDC, TUSD, GUSD, and PAX reached about 2.5 billion dollars.
- Hackers made 27 attacks on the decentralized applications in the EOS blockchain and stole 400 thousand coins (730 thousand dollars) on Tuesday.
- The US Securities and exchange commission postponed its decision on Bitcoin ETF from the VanEck and SolidX companies until February 27. This date is a final deadline for this decision.
- Also for the news from SEC, it made the founders of the AriseBank project to pay $2.7 million and step down from executive positions in public companies.
- The US Commodity futures trading commission started a public discussion about technologies and Ethereum.
- The Abu-Dabi national oil company ADNOC and IBM will create a blockchain system for monitoring the supply of raw materials.
- MasterCard wants to patent the anonymous blockchain transactions. Is that even possible?
- Keep an eye on trading Ethereum: The developers set the date for the Constantinople update in its general chain. The hardfork will be made around January 14-18.
Let's see how the stock price of these four companies reacted to their earnings reports released this week.
The Australian economy has been on a steady recovery path, and now we have a very symbolic confirmation that S&P ASX 200 is about to cross 7000!
The United States will release the weekly Unemployment Claims on October 21, at 15:30 MT time (GMT+3).
Great Britain will publish the Inflation Rate on October 20, at 09:00 MT time (GMT+3).
The bullish movement in the stock market is gaining speed, and Bitcoin ETFs are closer than they might seem. What do we need to know for the next trading week?