The USA will publish unemployment claims on October 22 at 15:30 MT time. How to trade after the release?
Vinny Lingham, Civic CEO: “For me, crypto is a bit too risky at its current point. I think the risks right now outweigh the upside in the short term anyway. There’ll be better opportunities later on.”
Despite the rise on Monday, Bitcoin failed to stick above the $4,000 level for a long time and formed a gap down on Wednesday. If the oldest cryptocurrency extends losses, it will fall to the support at $3,222. However, Parabolic SAR shows an uptrend for the digital asset. If Bitcoin recovers, it will rise to the resistance at $4,380.
In other news:
- The Japanese internet technology company GMO has recently announced that it is closing down its mining production.
- 8% of money transfers from the US are made with cryptocurrencies.
- During December 17-27, Bitcoin and Ethereum set records in the trading volume. Bitcoin trading volume reached $46 billion, while Ethereum’s - $18.5 billion.
- Bank of America wants to patent blockchain-technology for processing fiat currencies.
- Japanese financial corporation Mizuho Financial Group announced its plans to launch a cryptocurrency connected to the JPY.
Canada’s retail sales will be out on October 21 at 15:30 MT time. Get ready with us for this event!
The market is resilient ahead of the speeches of Fed’s Powell and ECB President Lagarde, but there are still interesting movements.
The US Department of Justice thinks 87% a market share is too much for Google alone. The market thinks it's ok.
EU Flash Manufacturing & Services PMI will come out on Friday at 11:00 MT time!
Netflix stock price falls 5% on Tuesday. Why? Read the news.