Hi, and welcome to the daily newsletter by FBS. The market is active, and we have plenty to share with you!
Vinny Lingham, Civic CEO: “For me, crypto is a bit too risky at its current point. I think the risks right now outweigh the upside in the short term anyway. There’ll be better opportunities later on.”
Despite the rise on Monday, Bitcoin failed to stick above the $4,000 level for a long time and formed a gap down on Wednesday. If the oldest cryptocurrency extends losses, it will fall to the support at $3,222. However, Parabolic SAR shows an uptrend for the digital asset. If Bitcoin recovers, it will rise to the resistance at $4,380.
In other news:
- The Japanese internet technology company GMO has recently announced that it is closing down its mining production.
- 8% of money transfers from the US are made with cryptocurrencies.
- During December 17-27, Bitcoin and Ethereum set records in the trading volume. Bitcoin trading volume reached $46 billion, while Ethereum’s - $18.5 billion.
- Bank of America wants to patent blockchain-technology for processing fiat currencies.
- Japanese financial corporation Mizuho Financial Group announced its plans to launch a cryptocurrency connected to the JPY.
Hello, and welcome to the last week of July. The following five trading days will be filled with events and, hopefully, amazing setups for trading. Let’s jump right in!
Hello, and welcome to the first week of July. Today’s movers: the dollar is rising ahead of the PMI release, the US500 is at a 15-month high, and more.
Oil prices are rising while the US government is on the verge of shutting down. How will it affect the market?
US stock markets started falling, while the US dollar is rising. What to expect from
Oil prices are rising and Russia banned the export of its petrol. What's happening in the markets?