Cryptocurrencies are going down... What may signal a recovery?
Andreas Antonopoulos, Bitcoin guru: “I would say Bitcoin is the fifth evolution of money in its most abstract form coupled to a new governance model that delivers the purest form of network governance we’ve ever seen.”
Let’s look at the daily chart of Bitcoin. The week has been optimistic for the digital currency. On Tuesday, it bounced from the $3,935 level rose higher. At the moment, the oldest cryptocurrency is targeting the resistance at $4,212. If this level is broken, the next resistance will lie at $4,291. If bears take over the market, Bitcoin will plunge to the support at $4,037. The next support is placed at $3,935. What about indicators? Parabolic SAR shows an upward movement for the digital asset, while ADX demonstrates the strength of bulls. If we look at RSI, we see that the indicator is approaching the overbought zone, if it enters this zone and leaves it, it may provide a short-term selling opportunity.
- Japanese online retailer Rakuten and Yahoo! Japan got the government’s approval for launching their own crypto trading platforms.
- Linh Thanh Group and KRONN Ventures got a license for the creation of the first regulated crypto exchange platform in Vietnam. At the same time, cryptocurrencies are banned in the country.
- Wuabit company develops a crypto wallet for WhatsApp. Does Zuckerberg know about it?
- Pantera Capital venture company invested $160 million in crypto exchange platforms and blockchain startups. It’s worth to mention that they planned to gain $15 million more.
- Apple announced the launch of a virtual credit card with free support.
- Largest railway company of Japan JR East considers starting accepting crypto.
- Kaspersky Lab antivirus company warns about the Lazarus hacker group, which has prepared new scenarios for attacking crypto exchange platforms and their users.
On Monday, crypto assets tumbled due to the fact that the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development drew attention to the necessity of the global regulation of initial coin offerings…
German exporters demonstrate ascending optimism as for their business prospects because growing demand from other euro zone countries helps to compensate worries regarding the strengthening currency, as the Ifo economic institute told on Wednesday…
In October, Japanese machinery orders rebounded with a faster soar than anticipated, thus re-affirming the resilience of capital spending, which is a major driver in the Japanese economy's almost two-year expansion…