During today's press conference, the ECB president said that the data was "somewhat" better than the expectations in the first quarter. T
Jeff Adams, the Senior Sales Manager for Huobi Global: “We see a lot of appetites out there from players in more established financial markets when it comes to digital assets but many are still uncomfortable jumping into unregulated trading environments…”
The price for Bitcoin keeps trading near the strong resistance at $8,130. If bullish pressure in the market increases, the next resistance will lie at $8,450. If it weakens, bears will meet the first support at $7,670. In case of the fall, the next key level will lie at $7,120. The price for the oldest cryptocurrency formed a symmetrical triangle pattern, as a result, the break may be either up or down. RSI is moving close to the overbought zone.
What news has been happening in the crypto market this week?
- WhatsApp messenger launched a bot which allows sending BTC, ETH, LTC and ZTX token to other users.
- According to the investigation by the Block, Tether invested in different fiat assets and bitcoin. It means, that USDT is backed by BTC.
- Ethereum foundation will invest $19 million to the development of Ethereum 2.0 and $8 million to the support of the current blockchain of ETH.
- Grayscale Investments got the approval from the FINRA regulator on listing shares of the Ethereum-trust in the non-exchange market. Its price will depend on the market value of the ETH.
- AT&T, the world’s largest telecommunications company, became the first major U.S. mobile carrier to accept Bitcoin for payment.
- US Security and Exchange Commission once again postponed the approval of Bitcoin-ETF by VanEck and SolidX. At the same time, the NYSE Arca stock exchanged applied for the launch of Bitcoin-ETF, too.
- US tax regulator is working on the new rules on paying taxes from crypto assets.
- During the crypto fraud case, the court approved that Chinese citizens may own and exchange Bitcoin.
Are you kidding?
- Craig Wright, the famous Faketoshi, registered the rights on White Paper and the code of Bitcoin. However, this fact does not make him the creator of BTC, as it has not been checked.
Current prices (last update 19:20 MT time):
Australia will release the level of employment change and unemployment rate on June 13, at 4:30 MT time.
The level of non-farm payrolls, also known as non-farm employment change or NFP will be out on June 7, at 15:30 MT time.
In July, Britain's inflation rate rallied for the first time in 2018, thus leaving many UK households feeling quite squeezed by prices, soaring at nearly the same tempo as their wages…
On Friday, the evergreen buck rallied versus its counterparts after data disclosed that the American economy generated more jobs than anticipated In October, thus backing the Fed’s case to proceed with gradual rate lifts…
On Monday, gold declined because the evergreen buck managed to gain early traction, thus putting pressure on the most popular precious commodity, which has been sticking with the year’s minimums…