Most of ordinary people and new investors have a very little idea of who is Forex Guru? Whether it’s a fakir conjuring benefits from your trading soar to the heavens or a high-caliber trader ready to support and share his or her experience with you? Of…
Use this guide to deposit your FBS account via Perfect Money in a flash
Discover the easiest way to deposit your FBS account and get quick withdrawal with Perfect Money
For sure, you can deposit your FBS account using a credit card, but Bank systems in its modern interpretation is too conservative and slow, and also greatly influenced by the political situation in the world, which impacts the speed of transactions.
Follow the detailed instruction below to deposit your account safely and easily via Perfect Money:
1. Log in to your FBS ‘Personal Area’ and select the ‘Deposit funds’ option in ‘Financial operations’ section.
2. Choose ‘Perfect Money’ from the list of displayed payment methods and proceed to deposit details.
3. Enter your account number and the amount of your deposit. Select EUR or USD for the currency - this is the currency of your Perfect Money account. Then click ‘Deposit Account’.
4. You will be redirected by the secured connection of “Perfect Money” payment system. To proceed with your deposit, select ‘Perfect Money account’ and click on ‘Make Payment’ To authorize the payment, enter your Perfect Money member ID, password and captcha. Then click on ‘Preview Payment’.
5. Perfect Money will send you a PIN Code to authorize your payment. The PIN code will be sent to your e-mail or phone, depending on your settings. Enter the PIN code in the provided slot and click ‘confirm’.
6. On the next page, review the deposit details and click ‘confirm payment’. You’re all set!
Special bonus for traders in Myanmar. FBS will add 5% to each deposit made with Perfect Money.
Here we gathered the most interesting of common myths about trading on Forex.
Have you ever thought how Broker Company communicates with the clients? Learn the exciting details of customer support weekdays on the example of FBS Company.