Frequently asked questions
How can I verify my account?
Verification is necessary for work safety, prevention of unauthorized access to personal data and funds stored on your FBS account, smooth withdrawal, and for getting 50$ no deposit bonus. 1. Choose Verification section in your Profile settings (green button near your name in the upper left-hand part of the screen) or follow this link. 2. Fill in the necessary fields. Please, enter correct data, exactly matching your official documents. 3. Upload color copies of your passport or government issued ID with your photo and address proof in 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'png', 'gif' or 'pdf' format of a total size not exceeding 5 Mb. 4. Click the button “Send request”. It will be considered shortly after, the maximum time of consideration being 24 hours. In case your request is declined, you will receive a notification to your e-mail address; the reason of decline will be stated in your Personal area.
List of questions
Registration and verification
Changing and recovering personal data
- How can I change the e-mail address given at registration?
- I forgot my PIN-code. How can I restore it?
- How can I change my phone number?
- How can I change leverage?
- I lost my code word. How can I recover it?
- I cannot get a sms when changing confirmation method. What can I do?
- How can I recover my Personal area password?
- How can I recover my trading password?
- How can I change my name given at registration?
- How can I change my confirmation method?
- Where can I check the status of my request?
- How can I make a deposit and withdraw funds?
- I made a deposit to my account via a credit/debit card. How can I withdraw funds from my account now?
- How can I transfer funds between my accounts?
- How long does it take to process a deposit/withdrawal request?
- Can I make a deposit in my national currency?
- What are Margin Call and Stop Out levels?
- How can I calculate one point value?
- What happens if an account is not used for a long time?
- How can I calculate the required funds (margin) to open an order?
- When can I trade?
- What kind of order execution is used at FBS?
- What trading strategies are allowed at FBS?
Trading platform MetaTrader 4
- For how long can I keep my position open?
- What can I do if there is an "Invalid account"error in the bottom right-hand corner of the program?
- What is the time zone of MetaTrader?
- Where can I get MetaTrader 4 user guide?
- Can I use Trailing Stop when trading at FBS?
- “New order” button is inactive. What’s wrong?
- How to connect to the trading terminal?
- Where can I download MetaTrader 4?
- What can I do if I think that my order was closed incorrectly?
- Why was my order closed, although I did not close it?
- How can I view the complete account history?
- How to see the full list of available symbols (trading tools)?
- How to change the language of my MetaTrader 4?
- What can I do to see both prices (Bid and Ask) on the chart?
- There is an error message in the chart window saying “Waiting for update”. What can I do?
- Order execution is slow. What can I do?
- “Sell” and “Buy” buttons are inactive. Why?
- What can I do if there is a "No connection" error in the bottom right-hand corner of the program?
- How to open / close an order (position)?
- The order was closed at Stop Loss level but there was no such price on the chart! What’s wrong?
- What price is shown on the chart in MetaTrader 4?
- How can I attract clients?
- Can I register my partner account as an individual / a legal entity?
- How much does FBS partner earn?
- How can I open a representative office of FBS in my city?
- How can I register a client in my Partner group?
- I am already a client of FBS. Can I become a partner?
- How is Partner's commission paid?
- Should I trade on Forex myself in order to become a FBS partner?
- I do not see my client on the list of me referrals in my Personal area. What is wrong?
- What’s the difference between my account and Personal area?
- What tools for attracting clients are available for me?
- Where can I find statistics on my attracted clients?
- Can I pay Rebate to my clients?
- How will I know that the client was registered via my referral link?
- How can I transfer funds to my clients' accounts?
- What advantages does FBS partnership program give?
- How can I withdraw my Partner's commission?
- Where can I get my referral link?
- How can I become a FBS partner? Is there any fee for signing up?
- Why was my Partner's commission not credited?
- What is FBS partner program?
- I don't have a website. Can I become a FBS partner?
- My gift looks different from what I saw on the site. Why?
- Active clients and active trading days – why are these terms important?
- Are there any limitations for joining the Loyalty program?
- I stopped getting points. What is wrong?
- What is a membership card?
- How can I upgrade to a more privileged Loyalty status?
- Can I get two identical prizes if I have enough points for them?
- Are gifts delivered for free?
- What is the promotion duration?
- Am I going to be rewarded for a client who registers via the “Invite Friend” promo?
- How do I get Prize and Status points?
- What is the “Cash for points” option?
- Where can I see the full list of available prizes?
- How can I get a private coaching session?
- How are Prize and Status points calculated?
- What's the difference between Prize and Status points?