Frequently asked questions
What’s the difference between my account and Personal area?
Account refers to your MetaTrader account, while Personal Area is a section of the FBS website where you can manage your accounts, personal data and your interaction with FBS. In your personal area, you can open accounts of different types and manage them, make deposit and withdrawal requests, see full information about contests, promotions, and bonuses, download trading platforms and more.
List of questions
Registration and verification
Changing and recovering personal data
- How can I change the e-mail address given at registration?
- I forgot my PIN-code. How can I restore it?
- How can I change my phone number?
- How can I change leverage?
- I cannot get a sms when changing confirmation method. What can I do?
- I lost my code word. How can I recover it?
- How can I recover my Personal area password?
- How can I change my confirmation method?
- How can I change my name given at registration?
- How can I recover my trading password?
- How can I make a deposit and withdraw funds?
- Where can I check the status of my request?
- I made a deposit to my account via a credit/debit card. How can I withdraw funds from my account now?
- How can I transfer funds between my accounts?
- How long does it take to process a deposit/withdrawal request?
- Can I make a deposit in my national currency?
- What are Margin Call and Stop Out levels?
- How can I calculate one point value?
- What happens if an account is not used for a long time?
- How can I calculate the required funds (margin) to open an order?
- When can I trade?
- What trading strategies are allowed at FBS?
- What kind of order execution is used at FBS?
Trading platform MetaTrader 4
- What can I do if there is an "Invalid account"error in the bottom right-hand corner of the program?
- For how long can I keep my position open?
- What is the time zone of MetaTrader?
- “New order” button is inactive. What’s wrong?
- Where can I get MetaTrader 4 user guide?
- Why was my order closed, although I did not close it?
- How to connect to the trading terminal?
- Where can I download MetaTrader 4?
- What can I do if I think that my order was closed incorrectly?
- Can I use Trailing Stop when trading at FBS?
- How to change the language of my MetaTrader 4?
- How to see the full list of available symbols (trading tools)?
- How can I view the complete account history?
- There is an error message in the chart window saying “Waiting for update”. What can I do?
- What can I do to see both prices (Bid and Ask) on the chart?
- Order execution is slow. What can I do?
- What price is shown on the chart in MetaTrader 4?
- “Sell” and “Buy” buttons are inactive. Why?
- How to open / close an order (position)?
- What can I do if there is a "No connection" error in the bottom right-hand corner of the program?
- The order was closed at Stop Loss level but there was no such price on the chart! What’s wrong?
- How can I open a representative office of FBS in my city?
- How can I attract clients?
- I am already a client of FBS. Can I become a partner?
- How is Partner's commission paid?
- Can I register my partner account as an individual / a legal entity?
- Should I trade on Forex myself in order to become a FBS partner?
- How much does FBS partner earn?
- How can I register a client in my Partner group?
- What’s the difference between my account and Personal area?
- I do not see my client on the list of me referrals in my Personal area. What is wrong?
- Can I pay Rebate to my clients?
- Where can I find statistics on my attracted clients?
- What tools for attracting clients are available for me?
- How will I know that the client was registered via my referral link?
- What advantages does FBS partnership program give?
- How can I transfer funds to my clients' accounts?
- How can I withdraw my Partner's commission?
- Why was my Partner's commission not credited?
- What is FBS partner program?
- Where can I get my referral link?
- I don't have a website. Can I become a FBS partner?
- How can I become a FBS partner? Is there any fee for signing up?