Frequently asked questions
Active clients and active trading days – why are these terms important?
Both terms are meaningful when it comes to requesting desired prizes. If you want to get a gift, you need to not only earn enough prize points but also to consider the number of active trading days (for traders) or active clients (for partners).
You want to get iPhone X 256 GB.
- If you are a trader you have to earn 500 prize points and 30 active trading days. These are the days when you, as a trader, close at least one order. The difference between the Open and Close price must exceed 59 points.
- If you are a partner you have to earn 500 prize points and 30 active clients. These are the clients who own a fully verified account and make orders for which you as a partner get a commission. The clients automatically stop being “active” if their verification is canceled. It means that you stop getting points for such a client.
FBS starts counting active trading days and active clients right after you join the Loyalty Program.
List of questions
Registration and verification
Changing and recovering personal data
- I forgot my PIN-code. How can I restore it?
- How can I change leverage?
- How can I change my phone number?
- How can I change the e-mail address given at registration?
- I cannot get a sms when changing confirmation method. What can I do?
- I lost my code word. How can I recover it?
- How can I recover my Personal area password?
- How can I change my name given at registration?
- How can I recover my trading password?
- How can I change my confirmation method?
- How can I make a deposit and withdraw funds?
- Where can I check the status of my request?
- I made a deposit to my account via a credit/debit card. How can I withdraw funds from my account now?
- How can I transfer funds between my accounts?
- Can I make a deposit in my national currency?
- How long does it take to process a deposit/withdrawal request?
- What are Margin Call and Stop Out levels?
- What happens if an account is not used for a long time?
- How can I calculate one point value?
- How can I calculate the required funds (margin) to open an order?
- When can I trade?
- What kind of order execution is used at FBS?
- What trading strategies are allowed at FBS?
Trading platform MetaTrader 4
- For how long can I keep my position open?
- What can I do if there is an "Invalid account"error in the bottom right-hand corner of the program?
- What is the time zone of MetaTrader?
- Where can I get MetaTrader 4 user guide?
- “New order” button is inactive. What’s wrong?
- How to connect to the trading terminal?
- Why was my order closed, although I did not close it?
- Can I use Trailing Stop when trading at FBS?
- What can I do if I think that my order was closed incorrectly?
- Where can I download MetaTrader 4?
- How can I view the complete account history?
- How to change the language of my MetaTrader 4?
- How to see the full list of available symbols (trading tools)?
- There is an error message in the chart window saying “Waiting for update”. What can I do?
- What can I do to see both prices (Bid and Ask) on the chart?
- Order execution is slow. What can I do?
- What can I do if there is a "No connection" error in the bottom right-hand corner of the program?
- How to open / close an order (position)?
- “Sell” and “Buy” buttons are inactive. Why?
- What price is shown on the chart in MetaTrader 4?
- The order was closed at Stop Loss level but there was no such price on the chart! What’s wrong?
- How can I attract clients?
- How can I open a representative office of FBS in my city?
- I am already a client of FBS. Can I become a partner?
- How can I register a client in my Partner group?
- How much does FBS partner earn?
- How is Partner's commission paid?
- Should I trade on Forex myself in order to become a FBS partner?
- Can I register my partner account as an individual / a legal entity?
- I do not see my client on the list of me referrals in my Personal area. What is wrong?
- What’s the difference between my account and Personal area?
- Where can I find statistics on my attracted clients?
- Can I pay Rebate to my clients?
- What tools for attracting clients are available for me?
- How can I transfer funds to my clients' accounts?
- How will I know that the client was registered via my referral link?
- How can I withdraw my Partner's commission?
- What advantages does FBS partnership program give?
- What is FBS partner program?
- Why was my Partner's commission not credited?
- How can I become a FBS partner? Is there any fee for signing up?
- Where can I get my referral link?
- I don't have a website. Can I become a FBS partner?
- My gift looks different from what I saw on the site. Why?
- Are there any limitations for joining the Loyalty program?
- Active clients and active trading days – why are these terms important?
- I stopped getting points. What is wrong?
- How can I upgrade to a more privileged Loyalty status?
- What is a membership card?
- Can I get two identical prizes if I have enough points for them?
- Are gifts delivered for free?
- What is the promotion duration?
- Am I going to be rewarded for a client who registers via the “Invite Friend” promo?
- How do I get Prize and Status points?
- What is the “Cash for points” option?
- What's the difference between Prize and Status points?
- Where can I see the full list of available prizes?
- How can I get a private coaching session?
- How are Prize and Status points calculated?