Bitcoin is the currency of the future; its rate increases rapidly and influences the global economy. Start trading Bitcoin with FBS and build a perfect future for yourself!
All you need to know about Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by individuals and companies all around the world, and using software that solves mathematical problems.
- Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in 2008
- August 18, the domain name bitcoin.org was registered
- January 21, the first bitcoin transaction was made
- February 6, the first official Bitcoin Market was opened
- May 22, the first online bitcoin purchase. Somebody bought 2 pizzas for 10 000 bitcoins. Today, 10 000 bitcoins are worth around $45 000 000
- October 16, BTC is purchased and traded as a currency for the first time in history
- November 6, Bitcoin capitalization amounted to $1 000 000
- February 9, Bitcoin equaled to the dollar value.
- April 16, the official press payed attention to bitcoins for the first time. The TIME magazine published an article about crypto currency
- April 23, the BTC/USD rate reached and exceeded the USD/EUR and the USD/GBP rate on the MtGox Market. The total capitalization of bitcoins has reached $ 10 million
- In 2012, Bitcoin Central Bank received a license and BTC has turned into something real as compared to its previous status of an abstract digital currency
- April, the biggest fall in the BTC rate has occurred - by 80% in 24 hours
- November, for the first time the price of BTC exceeded the price of gold
- January, the first secure depository of bitcoins, Elliptic Vault, was opened in London
- December, the bitcoin rate reached $310. 2014 can be considered as "stabilizing" for bitcoin, which was a sign of the currency strengthening
- October, BTC price exceeded $500 – a favorable moment for the digital currencies development history
- Since early 2016, Bitcoin has increased in value by approximately 120%, BTC exchange rate fluctuated between $350-400
- By mid-June, the BTC rate has doubled and reached $ 720
- December, an incredible breakthrough, the cost of BTC grew by $ 200 per month, and market capitalization exceeded $ 15 billion
5 reasons to trade Bitcoin with FBS:
MT4 is the easiest and most comfortable way to trade Bitcoin. Deposit and trade instantly
FBS trades BTC 24/7, you can trade whenever you want
Crypto currency market volatility is very high, and you can make a really quick profit
FBS provides professional analytics from the leading financial experts
Possibility of trading with leverage to gain even more
FBS is an international broker with more than 120 countries of presence. Millions of traders and partners have already chosen FBS as their preferred Forex company.
If you are looking for a reliable and honest broker, consider opening an account at FBS. You will be surprised how easy and comfortable trading on Forex can become when there is a professional company standing behind you.
- 6 000 000traders
- 130 000partners
- $500 000 000annual profit of our clients