Bangkok will host seminars with leading FBS analyst
We invite you to attend one of FBS seminars which will take place in Bangkok on June 17 and 18.
The events will be useful for both Forex beginners and experienced traders who wish to increase their profit multifold.
FBS partners will guide you through the basics of Forex that are crucial to build a successful trading system. These are the topics that will be covered:
- General information about Forex market and FBS.
- Basic setting up and using MetaTrader 4.
- Technique and Analysis of Forex news.
- Technique and Analysis of Forex chart in MetaTrader4.
- The meaning of support and resistance position.
- Systems of Forex trading.
The special guest of the seminar – head of the analytics department of FBS and lead analyst of FXBazooka Elizaveta Belugina. She will share secrets of successful professional traders with you:
- The best tools for Forex analysis.
- How to find correct entry and exit levels on Forex.
- Taking maximal profit from Forex trends.
- The right way to manage risks.
- The importance of having a trading plan.
- Useful tips which will make you a successful Forex trader.
- Current Forex trends: making money on volatility.
- Forecasts for major currency pairs.
- Strategies to trade on news.
Every participant will receive a guide by FXBazooka “Forex in detail”.
We will also hold a lottery at the seminars, drawing $1500!
Participation is toll-free.
To register for the seminar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: seats are limited. So don't put registration off!
We will be happy to see you at our seminar!