- Category Contest for traders
- Received bonus 300% margin bonus
- Promotion period 22.05.2017 (13:00 GMT+2) – 28.06.2017 (13:00 GMT+2)
- Amount raised $0
Your efforts in trading can have an impact on lives of those in need. Trade with FBS during the holy month of Ramadan and support charitable organizations in several countries!
All you need to do is keep trading with FBS from a special Ramadan Account. In this case, the entire amount of spread and IB commission will be donated to the charity. Together we can perform compassion in action and provide financial assistance to vulnerable communities of Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt and Tunisia.
FBS helps you help others!
- Register a special Ramadan Account and deposit $100 or more over the term of the promotion
- Get a 300% margin bonus for each deposit
- Trade as you usually do, while FBS is forwarding spreads and IB commission to the charity
- The more you trade, the more funds are raised for less fortunate and most vulnerable individuals around the world, and the higher you get in the Top Benefactors rating!
- Registration and depositing to the Ramadan Account are available from 22.05.2017 (13:00 GMT+2) to 28.06.2017 (13:00 GMT+2), trading is open from 25.05.2017 (13:00 GMT+2) to 28.06.2017 (13:00 GMT+2).
Check out the full list of terms and conditions in the personal area
Top 5 benefactors
Supported charitable organizations
“The Budimas charitable foundation” is a non-governmental, non-profit organization with the mission to provide guidance and funding in support the welfare and the well-being of orphans and underprivileged children in Malaysia. Budimas has spent over 19 years working to improve the lives of children through these programs, including the Budimas Home Charity Fund (BHCF), Budimas Food Charity Fund (BFCF) and Budimas Education Charity Fund (BECF).
“Indus Raya Abadi” The company is focused on helping Indonesians in education, health, hunger issues, natural disasters and welfare. Fulfillment of people’s rights is the main objective of Indus Raya Abadi.
“Pemuda Pancasila” is the largest organization in Indonesia established in 1959 with 20,000,000 people involved. The Pancasila Youth Organization aims to preserve the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia and to create a just, prosperous, material, and spiritual society based on Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution.
"Hayatona" – Hayatona development association was established in 2007 and provides humanitarian assistance with a special focus on healthcare and community development. Hayatona attracts medical experts to provide people with high quality medical help at symbolic prices.
"Tunisia Charity" –Tunisian Charity is a non-governmental association that specializes in community development through a number of services. Particularly, it works with orphans and families in needs, widows, disabled and uneducated people and victims of disasters through some specialized programs, such as The Good Ramadan Project, the School bag project, the Warm winter project and many more.
“Сhildren Cancer Hospital” - Children’s Cancer Hospital is a unique healthcare institution and an ultimate example of what can be achieved when people work together for a common goal. The hospital was built by donations only.