Frequently asked questions
Can I make a deposit in my national currency?
Yes, you can. In this case, the deposit amount will be converted into USD/EUR according to the current official exchange rate on the day of the deposit execution.
How can I make a deposit and withdraw funds?
You can fund your account in your Personal area, via “Financial operations” section, choosing any of the available payment systems. Withdrawal from a trading account can be executed in your Personal area via the same payment system that was used for depositing. In case the account was funded via various methods, withdrawal is executed via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Open the Deposit within the Finances section in your Personal area.
- Choose the preferred deposit method, select offline or online payment, and click the Deposit button.
- Select the account you wish to deposit funds into and enter the deposit amount.
- Confirm your deposit details on the next page.
The FBS payment method is quick and simple. However, note that your payment provider may ask you for some additional steps.
What payment methods can I use to add funds to my account?
FBS offers different funding methods, including numerous electronic payment systems, credit and debit cards, bank wire transfers, and exchangers. There are no deposit fees or commissions charged by FBS for any deposits into the trading accounts.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
FBS minimum deposit varies depending on the trading account you choose. Cent account has the smallest initial deposit from $1, while the minimum deposit required to open the ECN account is $1000.
How do I deposit funds into my MetaTrader account?
MetaTrader and FBS accounts synchronize, so you do not need any additional steps to transfer funds from FBS directly to MetaTrader. Just log into MetaTrader, following the next steps:
- Download MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5.
- Enter your MetaTrader login and password that you have received during the registration at FBS. If you didn't save your data, get new login and password in your Personal area.
- Install and open MetaTrader and fill in the pop-up window with login details.
- Done! You are logged into MetaTrader with your FBS account, and you can start trading using the funds you have deposited.
How long does it take to process a deposit/withdrawal request?
Deposits via electronic payment systems are processed instantly. Deposit requests via other payment systems are processed within 1-2 hours during FBS Financial dept.
Business hours: from Monday to Friday. The maximum time of processing a deposit/withdrawal request via an electronic payment system is 48 hours since the moment of its creation. Bank wire transfers take up to 5-7 bank business days to process.