How to withdraw the money you earned with FBS?
The procedure is very straightforward. Go to the Withdrawal page on the website or the Finances section of the FBS Personal Area and access Withdrawal. You can get the earned money via the same payment system that you used for depositing. In case you funded the account via various methods, withdraw your profit via the same methods in the ratio according to the deposited sums.
How to open an FBS account?
Click the ‘Open account’ button on our website and proceed to the Personal Area. Before you can start trading, pass a profile verification. Confirm your email and phone number, get your ID verified. This procedure guarantees the safety of your funds and identity. Once you are done with all the checks, go to the preferred trading platform, and start trading.
How to start trading?
If you are 18+ years old, you can join FBS and begin your FX journey. To trade, you need a brokerage account and sufficient knowledge on how assets behave in the financial markets. Start with studying the basics with our free educational materials and creating an FBS account. You may want to test the environment with virtual money with a Demo account. Once you are ready, enter the real market and trade to succeed.
How to activate Level Up Bonus?
Open Level Up Bonus account in web or mobile version of FBS Personal Area and get up to $140 free to your account.
What are the advantages of MetaTrader 5 for Windows?
MetaTrader 5 offers a wide range of options for different goals. Traders can work with several actives at a time with the possibility to trade 2 Indices on oil and trade currencies on Forex, gold within the same platform without requotes or order deviations and with leverage up to 3000.
- One-click trading
- Low spreads
- You can select time periods in the "History" tab
- Active orders are displayed in the chart
- Trade orders Close By and Multiple Close By
- Editable parameters of graphic orders
How to install
- Download the terminal by clicking here (.exe file)
- Run the .exe file after it has downloaded
- When launching the program for the first time, you will see the login window
- Enter your real or demo account login data
MT5 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98 SE2 or higher
- Processor: Intel Celeron-based processor, with a frequency of 1.7 GHz orhigher
- RAM: 256 Mb of RAM or more
- Storage: 50 Mb of free drive space
How to Uninstall
- STEP 1: Click Start → All Programs → MT5 → Uninstall
- STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions until the Uninstall process finishes
- STEP 3: Click My Computer → click Drive C or the root drive, where your operating system is installed → click Program Files → locate the folder MT5 and delete it
- STEP 4: Restart your Computer