How does the Forex calculator work?
You know that there are basic parameters in trading that may influence your potential income or loss.
Once you select the account type you own, trading tool and leverage you prefer, number of lots you are going to trade and ask/bid prices of the exchange, you will see how all these parameters influence a spread, swap long or short, margin, contract size, and point value.
Based on the information you get, you can plan your deals thoroughly.
How to use this trading calculator?
To calculate essential parameters for your future trade, follow the steps below:
Enter all the parameters of yours
- Define the account type you own
- Decide whether you want to trade FX products, stocks, or others
- Select the number of lots you are ready to trade
- Choose your currency
- Select the leverage you want us to provide you with
- Enter an ask and a bid price
- Click the Calculate button
- See how the specified parameters influence other trading essentials.