Holiday Changes in the Working Hours of FBS and Exchange Markets
New Year and Christmas are coming! Pay attention to changes in the work of the exchange markets and trading instruments. The FBS team will also have some changes in the working schedule.
Exchange market and trading instrument working schedule
There is no trading for the whole day on December 25, 2020, and January 1, 2021.
The closing time for some instruments changes:
December 24, 2020
- The market for trading US Stocks closes at 20:00 MT time (GMT+2).
- The trading for S&P500, YM, NASDAQ closes at 20:15 MT time (GMT+2).
- The trading for WTI, BRN, XAUUSD, XAGUSD, Platinum, and Palladium closes at 20:45 MT time (GMT+2).
The market for trading DAX30 is closed for the whole day on December 24, 25, 31, 2020, and January 1, 2021.
FBS working schedule on holidays
December 25, 2020, and January 1, 2021 are also days off for the FBS team.
All changes are displayed in MT time (GMT+2).
FBS Support team will work the following hours:
- 24.12.2020 - early close at 15:30
- 31.12.2020 - early close at 14:00
FBS Support team will get back at 00:00 on December 26, 2020, and January 2, 2021.
FBS Financial Department will work the following hours:
- 24.12.2020 – early close at 15:30
- 25.12.2020 - 26.12.2020 – day off
- 27.12.2020 – from 18:00
- 28.12.2020 - 30.12.2020 – business days
- 31.12.2020 – early close at 14:00
- 01.01.2021 - 02.01.2021 – day off
- 03.01.2021 – from 12:00
* Automatic financial transactions will be available at any time.
Save this schedule to plan your holiday right!