Brazil is struggling on both the humanitarian and the financial frontы. As a result, Brazilian real is weakening
Patrick McHenry, North Carolina Congressional Representative:
“I think there’s no capacity to kill Bitcoin. Even the Chinese, with their firewall and their extreme intervention in their society, could not kill Bitcoin.”
Bitcoin could not resist the $10,924 level and fell below the 50-day SMA on Tuesday. After that, the digital currency managed to recover and rise above the “neckline” of the double top pattern at $10,020 on Thursday, which is also the 38.2 Fibo level. At the moment of writing, the oldest crypto has been targeting the $10,020 level. The next support levels will lie at $9,488 and $8,927 (50% Fibo). In case of recovery, $10,924, $12,030, and $12,770 levels will be in focus.
· A bill which restricts technological companies to issue their own cryptocurrencies was introduced in the US Congress. Does it mean problems for Facebook?
· US finance Minister Steven Mnuchin expressed cautiousness concerning Facebook’s cryptocurrency Libra, Bitcoin, and other digital assets.
· France’s authorities are ready to approve the first group of crypto companies according to the recently submitted law.
· The hearing on Facebook’s Libra at the US Senate happened this week. Policymakers did not understand how money can be issued without banks.
· China acknowledged Bitcoin as a digital property.
· Siemens plans to use blockchain in car-sharing service.
Current prices (last update 17:03 MT time):
Canada will publish employment change and an unemployment rate on Friday, at 15:30 MT time.
USD/CHF and EUR/CHF rose to tactical highs. What's next?
In this article, you'll find the list of the hottest stocks to trade on April 19-23, which will publish their earnings!
While Citigroup reports better-than-expected quarterly data, it is also aims at restructuring its global presence. What will be the impact?
What's moving markets on Friday? What is the hottest news? Let's find out!