What do Partner's earnings depend on?
Partner’s earnings depend on the number of lots traded by their clients registered with the referral link. You can earn from $10 up to $80 commission for each lot traded by a client, depending on the instrument traded, lot size, and account type.
How is a Partner commission calculated?
The Partner commission depends on the lot size, trading instrument, and your client’s account type. To calculate it, you can use the commission calculator in the Partner Area, just select a trading instrument in the list and specify the lot size.
When is a Partner payout credited?
As soon as your clients close trase, your Partner payout will be credited the next day.
How can I increase my Partner progress?
You can track your success on the Partner Dashboard that shows the number of active clients, traded lots, turnover, and the total number of customers for the selected period. Use these statistics and the free advertisement materials to attract new customers and thus improve your progress and profits.
Who is a Partner?
Today every broker strives to create the most favorable conditions for cooperation with traders and raise brand awareness. For this purpose, partnership programs are being developed.
A Partner is a person who spreads the word, thus representing the company. The benefit for Partners is special conditions that allow them to increase their income and expand their business. That is, it is cooperation on mutually beneficial terms for both the Partner and the company. For this purpose, FBS offers the Introducing Broker (IB) program.
What is the FBS IB Program?
The principle of the FBS Partnership Program is quite unpretentious. After registering as a Partner on the FBS website, you offer your customers to join FBS via a referral link. Every new FBS client who follows this link will be automatically assigned to you. In this way, you become a representative of the FBS in your region and promote the company.
By attracting new people, you receive payments every day as a commission from their trades. Regardless of the level of income and experience of a trader, the FBS IB Program is available to everyone.
What is an IB commission?
As a Partner, you receive an IB commission from every real account registered using your referral link that performs trades. You can earn from $10 up to $80 commission for each lot traded by a client, depending on the instrument traded, lot size, and account type. The commission is available for all account types (Cent, Micro, Standard, Zero Spread, ECN, Crypto accounts), except for demo and bonus accounts (Level Up, Quick Start, and FBS League).
The exact amount of an IB commission depends on your trader’s account type and trading instrument. Find out what instruments FBS gives the highest commission for.
Why become an FBS Partner
The most obvious reason is that the FBS IB Program is an additional source of income for Partners. However, there are quite a few more benefits and opportunities for you to implement your business in the most convenient way.
- Track your network with ease.
- Get free access to valuable advertising tools.
- Increase the number of clients and thus your income with detailed statistics.
- Encourage your clients to register by sharing a percentage of your commission with them.
- Use services of a Personal Manager that are available any time.
- Track profits from your commissions with the Partner commission calculator.
How to become an FBS Partner
Becoming an IB is easy and will not take much time. Here is how to do it:
- Open an FBS Partner account.
- Log in to your Personal Area, go to the Partner Area and create a unique referral link.
- Promote your link in any way you see fit using free advertising materials provided by FBS.
- Receive profit from your clients’ trading!
How to get a Partner referral link
You can create a referral link in the Personal Area. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Open the Referral links tab in the Partner Area.
- Select a product, language, category, and page to which customers will be redirected when they click the link.
- Click on the Create link button to generate a link.
2022-07-27 • Updated