Several largest American companies will publish their financial results this week. BTCUSD and XAUUSD are skyrocketing. What's going on in the markets?
Crypto Season Is Gaining Momentum
Happy Friday, dear traders! This week was intense, and we hope you enjoyed it. Let's check what news is moving the markets right now!
- According to Bloomberg, markets are currently pricing in a 70th chance of a 0.25% Fed rate hike in May.
- Fed's balance sheet continues to decline after a recent turbo-rise in banking problems. Many experts believe that the situation with banks has begun to calm down.
- Citibank expects EURUSD to rise to 1.15 as it believes the ECB can afford to be more hawkish than the Fed.
- Gold is trading near all-time highs as investors expect inflation to remain robust despite the recent decline.
- Bitcoin jumped to $31 000, the highest since June 2022.
- Elon Musk announced the launch of a content monetization program on Twitter.
- Amazon has announced the launch of its own AI bot.
AUDUSD daily analysis
The pair reached the major resistance level of 0.6790. Currently, sellers are entering the game, defending this level. If they succeed, the price might reverse toward 0.6630 and 0.6566. However, if the AUDUSD breaks through 0.6790, it will move to 0.6880.
Have a great trading session!
The dollar's status as the world's reserve currency could only be recovered if the US controls its spending. The huge budget deficit and rising interest rates on the US national debt should scare every American, analysts say. Read the full report to learn more!
Chinese investors are selling the UST. Meanwhile, the earning season continues. What's going on in the markets?
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!