Several largest American companies will publish their financial results this week. BTCUSD and XAUUSD are skyrocketing. What's going on in the markets?
Important events this week will bring us
- American Non-Farm Payrolls (Fri, 14:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – Most notable event in the monthly economic news. This report on the employment dynamics in USA will push the US dollar up if the actual indicator exceeds the expected 90K; otherwise, US dollar shall be dropping.
- American GDP Growth Rate (Wed, 14:00 MT (12:00 GMT)) – Forecasted as 1.7% against the Q2 figure of 2%, this GDP quarterly indicator pulls USD down if the actual figure proves to be less then expected.
- American Fed Interest Rate Decision (Wed, 20:00 MT (18:00 GMT)) – Analysts predict the rate cut to 1.75% that is supposed to pull the USD down.
- Brazilian Interest Rate Decision (Wed, 19:00 MT (21:00 GMT)) – According to forecasts, the rate will be kept unchanged. However, the mood of the central bank may affect the Brazilian real.
- European GDP Growth Rate (Thu, 12:00 MT (10:00 GMT)) – Quarterly GDP growth rate of the Eurozone is expected to be 0.1%, marking a slight drop from the previous figure and pulling euro down if it is confirmed.
- With EU confirming the extension of Brexit for another 3 months and UK parliament voting for an earlier election today, the British pound is entering another stage of uncertainty and volatility.
The dollar's status as the world's reserve currency could only be recovered if the US controls its spending. The huge budget deficit and rising interest rates on the US national debt should scare every American, analysts say. Read the full report to learn more!
Chinese investors are selling the UST. Meanwhile, the earning season continues. What's going on in the markets?
The Japanese yen fell to its lowest level against the US dollar in 33 years. Read the full report to learn the next target for USDJPY!
The US stock market fell in the third quarter. What's going on and why economists think that the last quarter will be better? Let's discuss it all here.
BlackRock CEO forecasts the Fed may have to raise rates further. The US dollar index (DXY) gains 130 points today. Read the full report to get more fresh news and technical analysis!