What's moving markets on April 22? Read the report to know!
Important events this week will bring us
- American Non-Farm Payrolls (Fri, 14:30 MT (12:30 GMT)) – Most notable event in the monthly economic news. This report on the employment dynamics in USA will push the US dollar up if the actual indicator exceeds the expected 90K; otherwise, US dollar shall be dropping.
- American GDP Growth Rate (Wed, 14:00 MT (12:00 GMT)) – Forecasted as 1.7% against the Q2 figure of 2%, this GDP quarterly indicator pulls USD down if the actual figure proves to be less then expected.
- American Fed Interest Rate Decision (Wed, 20:00 MT (18:00 GMT)) – Analysts predict the rate cut to 1.75% that is supposed to pull the USD down.
- Brazilian Interest Rate Decision (Wed, 19:00 MT (21:00 GMT)) – According to forecasts, the rate will be kept unchanged. However, the mood of the central bank may affect the Brazilian real.
- European GDP Growth Rate (Thu, 12:00 MT (10:00 GMT)) – Quarterly GDP growth rate of the Eurozone is expected to be 0.1%, marking a slight drop from the previous figure and pulling euro down if it is confirmed.
- With EU confirming the extension of Brexit for another 3 months and UK parliament voting for an earlier election today, the British pound is entering another stage of uncertainty and volatility.
Read the daily report to get the full market wrap!
Read the daily news and get the fresh tech analysis of EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and gold!
Check our story about the stocks that have the potential to go either up or down big time! In this article, we'll tell you about Nvidia, Apple, Philip Morris, and Coinbase.
Once in a month, the euro has a very special day of increased volatility at the start of the European trading session.
The relationship between the US and Turkey is not going well. Neither do things for the Turkish lira.