American mortgage applications tacked on for the first time for five weeks because most home borrowing costs kept to their lowest value for 10 months…
More and more people are being involved in trading cryptocurrencies, nowadays. It is quite important to follow cryptocurrency news. To make it easier for you, we gathered the most important weekly news that will help you to predict the situation at the cryptocurrency market.
- Talks about the fall of cryptocurrency are continuing. The legend of investing Warren Buffett again declared the fall of cryptocurrencies.
- News about the ban of cryptocurrency trading in South Korea was not proved. However, it affected the market capitalization at $100 billion. Tax authorities of South Korea are investigating main cryptocurrency exchangers.
- Bitcoin Cash is strengthening. One of the observers announced that it is going to support BCash, and in the future, they will call it Bitcoin.
- Chinese miners are looking for new locations abroad because of the possibility a ban on mining activity in their homeland. So Bitmain – the main producer of mining equipment- opened its office in Switzerland.
- KodakCoin is rising. The Canadian company Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. announced purchasing of the whole consignment of tokens for $2 million within the first round of pre-ICO.
- Hopeful partnership. The international money transfer system MoneyGram and Ripple are partners. Ripple promised to make negotiations with new three big players of the money transfer system market.
- Binance exchange sets records on the number of new users.
- Japanese investment research firm and bitcoin exchange operator Fisco is going to launch a cryptocurrency fund. This fund will invest more than $ 2.66 million in digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency Vibe raised in 400% in 24 hours on Wednesday. The live music-centric digital currency beat the price of Ripple.
The releases of employment change and the unemployment rate for Australia are expected on February 21, at 2:30 MT time.
The release of the Federal open market committee (FOMC) meeting minutes is scheduled on February 20, at 21.00 MT time.
Safe havens such as gold and Japanese yen declined as investors sentiment was boosted by eased geopolitical tensions…
On Tuesday, the euro tacked on because market participants waited for reports on inflation and growth in the euro zone, while the Japanese yen went down after Japan’s major bank told it would be more flexible in its huge stimulus program…
On Tuesday, the evergreen buck dived because the common currency bounced off and the UK pound managed to ascend to the day’s maximums reacting to reports that British Prime Minister Theresa May is going to take control of Brexit talks…