The Australian dollar weakened because of the bigger-than-expected unemployment rate…
More and more people are being involved in trading cryptocurrencies, nowadays. It is quite important to follow cryptocurrency news. To make it easier for you, we gathered the most important weekly news that will help you to predict the situation at the cryptocurrency market.
- Talks about the fall of cryptocurrency are continuing. The legend of investing Warren Buffett again declared the fall of cryptocurrencies.
- News about the ban of cryptocurrency trading in South Korea was not proved. However, it affected the market capitalization at $100 billion. Tax authorities of South Korea are investigating main cryptocurrency exchangers.
- Bitcoin Cash is strengthening. One of the observers announced that it is going to support BCash, and in the future, they will call it Bitcoin.
- Chinese miners are looking for new locations abroad because of the possibility a ban on mining activity in their homeland. So Bitmain – the main producer of mining equipment- opened its office in Switzerland.
- KodakCoin is rising. The Canadian company Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. announced purchasing of the whole consignment of tokens for $2 million within the first round of pre-ICO.
- Hopeful partnership. The international money transfer system MoneyGram and Ripple are partners. Ripple promised to make negotiations with new three big players of the money transfer system market.
- Binance exchange sets records on the number of new users.
- Japanese investment research firm and bitcoin exchange operator Fisco is going to launch a cryptocurrency fund. This fund will invest more than $ 2.66 million in digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency Vibe raised in 400% in 24 hours on Wednesday. The live music-centric digital currency beat the price of Ripple.
In July, Britain's inflation rate rallied for the first time in 2018, thus leaving many UK households feeling quite squeezed by prices, soaring at nearly the same tempo as their wages…
On Friday, the evergreen buck rallied versus its counterparts after data disclosed that the American economy generated more jobs than anticipated In October, thus backing the Fed’s case to proceed with gradual rate lifts…
On Monday, gold declined because the evergreen buck managed to gain early traction, thus putting pressure on the most popular precious commodity, which has been sticking with the year’s minimums…