China's leading province by economic output, Guangdong managed to maintain a surge rate of 6…
More and more people are being involved in trading cryptocurrencies, nowadays. It is quite important to follow cryptocurrency news. To make it easier for you, we gathered the most important weekly news that will help you to predict the situation at the cryptocurrency market.
- Talks about the fall of cryptocurrency are continuing. The legend of investing Warren Buffett again declared the fall of cryptocurrencies.
- News about the ban of cryptocurrency trading in South Korea was not proved. However, it affected the market capitalization at $100 billion. Tax authorities of South Korea are investigating main cryptocurrency exchangers.
- Bitcoin Cash is strengthening. One of the observers announced that it is going to support BCash, and in the future, they will call it Bitcoin.
- Chinese miners are looking for new locations abroad because of the possibility a ban on mining activity in their homeland. So Bitmain – the main producer of mining equipment- opened its office in Switzerland.
- KodakCoin is rising. The Canadian company Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. announced purchasing of the whole consignment of tokens for $2 million within the first round of pre-ICO.
- Hopeful partnership. The international money transfer system MoneyGram and Ripple are partners. Ripple promised to make negotiations with new three big players of the money transfer system market.
- Binance exchange sets records on the number of new users.
- Japanese investment research firm and bitcoin exchange operator Fisco is going to launch a cryptocurrency fund. This fund will invest more than $ 2.66 million in digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency Vibe raised in 400% in 24 hours on Wednesday. The live music-centric digital currency beat the price of Ripple.
Chinese manufacturers, who face trade barriers, are currently employing a range of measures to retain foreign customers…
In March, American homebuilding went down to an almost two-year minimum, suppressed by ongoing weakness in the single-family housing segment, dropping a hint that the housing market kept struggling notwithstanding decreasing mortgage rates…
Did Bitcoin manage to recover and what was the hottest news in the crypto and blockchain world? Read and find out!
On Monday, Asian stocks traded mostly higher, with Shanghai bucking the trend because centrist Emmanuel Macron fully matched opinion survey hopes and left anti-EU far-right nominee Marine Le Pen behind…
Japan's March real wages went down at the fastest pace in nearly two years, weighed by minor nominal pay lifts as well as a moderate ascend in consumer prices, thus posing a setback for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's tries to revitalize the Japanese…