2022 was rough: inflation, energy crisis, and plenty of other controversial situations…
More and more people are being involved in trading cryptocurrencies, nowadays. It is quite important to follow cryptocurrency news. To make it easier for you, we gathered the most important weekly news that will help you to predict the situation at the cryptocurrency market.
- Talks about the fall of cryptocurrency are continuing. The legend of investing Warren Buffett again declared the fall of cryptocurrencies.
- News about the ban of cryptocurrency trading in South Korea was not proved. However, it affected the market capitalization at $100 billion. Tax authorities of South Korea are investigating main cryptocurrency exchangers.
- Bitcoin Cash is strengthening. One of the observers announced that it is going to support BCash, and in the future, they will call it Bitcoin.
- Chinese miners are looking for new locations abroad because of the possibility a ban on mining activity in their homeland. So Bitmain – the main producer of mining equipment- opened its office in Switzerland.
- KodakCoin is rising. The Canadian company Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. announced purchasing of the whole consignment of tokens for $2 million within the first round of pre-ICO.
- Hopeful partnership. The international money transfer system MoneyGram and Ripple are partners. Ripple promised to make negotiations with new three big players of the money transfer system market.
- Binance exchange sets records on the number of new users.
- Japanese investment research firm and bitcoin exchange operator Fisco is going to launch a cryptocurrency fund. This fund will invest more than $ 2.66 million in digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency Vibe raised in 400% in 24 hours on Wednesday. The live music-centric digital currency beat the price of Ripple.
The US dollar index keeps rounding above the 103.60 historical support level. The buyers have already defended this level for three weeks, highlighting their interest in the greenback. Thus, buying USD looks less risky right now.
Happy Monday, dear traders! Hope you had a great weekend and you’re ready for the last trading week in 2022! Later this week we’ll announce some exciting news for you, but now let’s look through some interesting news! Today’s events: USA, UK, Hong…
This week may be the most important since the year started as the Fed assess the economic outlook and the US presents fresh NFP readings.
S&P Global, a private banking company, will release a monthly change in British Flash Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) on January 24, 11:30 GMT+2. The index is a leading indicator of economic health as businesses react quickly to market conditions, and purchasing managers hold the most current and relevant insight into the company's view of the economy.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics will publish the US Consumer Price Index (CPI) m/m on January 12 at 15:30 GMT+2. The index measures a change in the price of goods and services purchased by consumers.