The first part of the week was more than optimistic for Bitcoin. However, now it is going through the correction phase.
The fall of Bitcoin below $6000 this week shocked not only Bitcoin fans. Let’s look what else can surprise us!
- China is stricter and stricter. The Chinese government is going to ban the access to all internal and external platforms related to cryptocurrencies and ICO.
- US national level of cryptocurrency restrictions? Heads of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission asked the Congress to consider federal supervision for digital-currency trading platforms. However, the Congress decided to not enact a ban on the national level yet. The chair of CFTC Giancarlo even said that Bitcoin had an important function in the global markets.
- Facebook ban is not so strict. The Facebook ban on advertising ICOs and cryptocurrencies can be avoided by simple mistakes such as “zero” instead of “o” in the world Bitcoin. A bot will not recognize the world and will let post a publication.
- Litecoin plans to release a special payment service LitePay soon. Users will be able to exchange LiteCoins for dollars and pay with them wherever they want. Moreover, they will be able to withdraw cash from an ordinary ATM.
- The Head of Galaxy Investment Partners Mike Novogratz attracted $250 million of investments to open cryptocurrency trading bank Galaxy Digital.
- Ripple is growing. Ripple made an arrangement with the National bank of Abu-Dhabi. Ripple technology will be integrated into a payment system of the bank.
- Kodak perspectives are not so positive. The investment company Kerrisdale Capital said that Kodak does not have financial and technological resources to implement the blockchain platform KODAKOne. The Kerrisdale Capital is sure that the Kodak needs it just to avoid a default.
- Hidden mining is everywhere. Firstly, malware ADB.miner that is used for hidden mining Monero attacked Androids, after that, it was found on MacOS.
- A classical pump. During a day the price of the E-coin rose from $6 to $290 and then fell to $3.
- At the end, some predictions for Bitcoin. The famous crypto trader and analyst Tone Vays predicts 4 weeks more of fall for Bitcoin.
- Someone is even over-optimistic about Bitcoin. For example, Mr. McAfee (the founder of the software company McAfee.Inc) said that he will eat his own man meat if one bitcoin isn’t priced at $1 million by 2020.
Bitcoin $8018 (-1.92%)
DASH $586.76 (+9.41%)
Ethereum $810.01 (-1.89%)
On Wednesday, China posted shockingly weaker surge in retail sales as well as industrial output for April, thus increasing pressure on the Chinese cabinet to roll out more stimulus because the trade conflict with America escalates…
In April, American import prices surged less than anticipated in April due to the fact that jumps in the cost of food and petroleum were tamed by the largest tumble in the price of capital goods for a decade, dropping a hint at the fact that inflation…
On Monday, gold declined notwithstanding a lower American currency because data underpinned hopes for a Fed interest rate lift…
On Friday, European stock indices fluctuated at the beginning of the trading session…
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand will hold a meeting at 00:00 MT time on August 9.