In April, consumer prices excluding fresh food in Japan, which is the major indicator of inflation, closely watched by the country's major financial institution, rallied by 0…
Bitcoin is falling further. Yesterday it plunged to $7,666, and today the cryptocurrency is quite above $8,000. Does bitcoin have chances to recover?
- According to a forecast of Goldman Sachs, a possibility of bitcoin’s plunge below a February low is actual. If a bitcoin’s price is not able to gain a foothold above the support at $9,210, a collapse below $5,922 and lower is quite possible.
- The Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck repaired losses to all users in one day, that cost $435 million. The repayment had a positive impact on NEM that was stolen when Coincheck was hacked.
- Help Binance, earn money! The cryptocurrency exchange Binance announced a reward of $250,000 for the information that will help to find hackers who tried to hack the platform on March 7. Moreover, the company allocated another $10 million for awards for help in preventing similar incidents.
- Coinbase is widening its influence. Coinbase is the first US cryptocurrency exchange that got a license to work in the UK. With this license, it has a right to work in all EU countries.
- The number of Lightning Network's nods in the Bitcoin’s network rose above 1K. Will the Lightning Network become an answer of Bitcoin to low commissions of altcoins?
- Telegram is putting more restrictions. Investors that are under US and EU sanctions will not be able to participate in the Telegram’s ICO.
- Scientists of the University of California created an artificial intelligence ICORATING that determines ICO scam.
- Congressmen could not agree whether regulate cryptocurrencies or not. Hearings on cryptocurrencies and ICO were held in the US Congress. A part of them offered to start regulating cryptocurrencies immediately. Another part said that the USA already have tools to effectively control the market.
- The European Commission (the executive body of the EU) does not plan to ban mining if it fits energy consumption’s rules.
Bitcoin $8,215.3 (+4.79%)
DASH $412.5 (+3.11%)
Ethereum $607.51 (+3.04%)
Litecoin $161.25 (+3.00%)
On Monday, Asian stocks traded mostly higher, with Shanghai bucking the trend because centrist Emmanuel Macron fully matched opinion survey hopes and left anti-EU far-right nominee Marine Le Pen behind…
Japan's March real wages went down at the fastest pace in nearly two years, weighed by minor nominal pay lifts as well as a moderate ascend in consumer prices, thus posing a setback for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's tries to revitalize the Japanese…
On Wednesday, crude held revenues in Asia because industry estimates revealed a much sharper draw in American crude inventories expected, although higher than seen gasoline stocks affected market sentiment…