The US will reveal its Inflation Rate, while Apple will launch iPhone 13 today. How will the markets react? Let’s find out.
Michael Novogratz, the founder of Galaxy Digital: "We have gone from, you know, crypto as an experiment, is it real? Is it tulips? Crypto is going to be a substantial part of the financial and consumer infrastructure of the world."
Bulls finally gave up their positions. The price for Bitcoin bounced from the resistance at $8,900 and started to fall down. Despite yesterday's bullish surge, which helped them to test the $9,075 level, bears came out to be stronger. At the moment, the price for the oldest crypto is testing the support at $7,970. The next support lies at $7,660. If bulls make attempt to push Bitcoin's price higher once again, they will reach the resistance at $8,500. The next key level is placed at $8,733.
· Zcash developers released Zepio crypto wallet with anonymous transactions.
· Yahoo-backed exchange platform Taotao was launched in Japan.
· EOS is expected to make a big announcement on June 1. Get ready for volatility.
· Tron revealed new BitTorrent file system.
· Authorities of Egypt plan to lift the ban on crypto and allow licensed crypto companies to work in the country.
· Chinese Wei Liu claimed to be the founder of Bitcoin. This is the second attempt to get copyright registration for the Satoshi Nakamoto’s invention. The first one belongs to Craig Wright.
· The price of Bitcoin SV pumped and dumped after scammers claimed its creator is actually Satoshi Nakamoto.
Current prices (last update 6:40 MT time):
Bitcoin – $8,401
DASH - $163.14
Litecoin – $110.11
Ethereum – $260.10
Latest news: US Dollar Index attempts to break the 200-period MA ahead of July’s US Nonfarm Payrolls report, which carries high expectations…
Risk aversion dominates in the financial markets as the resurgent of coronavirus cases may slow global growth. Thus, safe-haven currencies are rising such as the CHF, the JPY, the USD, and riskier assets and commodity-linked currencies (the CAD and the AUD) are weakening.
The bullish movement in the stock market is gaining speed, and Bitcoin ETFs are closer than they might seem. What do we need to know for the next trading week?
The Fed is ready to start tapering in November. Since the markets were expecting this and it wasn’t a surprise, the USD slumped allowing risk-on currencies and gold to rally up.
US Retail Sales will be out on October 15 at 15:30 MetaTrader time (GMT+3).